+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-1 VISA SCORE BOARD-NDVO APPLICANTS

 

sharmilas

Hero Member
Feb 3, 2010
494
4
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
0711
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
migrator said:
@ Sharmilas, did you order for CAIPS or GCMS notes to see where the case is stuck. If yes, than pls let me know if anywhere s15(1) or s19(1) is mentioned.
i checked my caips note before medical, everything was clear. after that i havent asked caips note..i was not expected that they will hold pp for 9months...
 

instant_karma

Full Member
Feb 24, 2012
46
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jul-2012
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013, Documents received at NDVO on 11th March 2013, Status changed to "Decision Made" on 26-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-April-2013, PP received on 08-April-2013
LANDED..........
Awaited...
From last 2 years, on every 2nd week of April I had been counting my first and then second PR initial application anniversary, but 3rd anniversary was indeed a happy one.

By God's grace I received my PP and COPR yesterday.

Timelines are as follows :

Decision Made : 26 March 2013
Stamp Date : 03 April 2013
Post Date : 04 April 2013

This wouldn't have happened without continuous support of all the members in the forum. This forum is like support system for everyone who is waiting for either medical request, decision made or passports. Hope the wait gets over soon for all...
 

annmarypallickal

Hero Member
Dec 6, 2011
252
9
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
instant_karma said:
From last 2 years, on every 2nd week of April I had been counting my first and then second PR initial application anniversary, but 3rd anniversary was indeed a happy one.

By God's grace I received my PP and COPR yesterday.

Timelines are as follows :

Decision Made : 26 March 2013
Stamp Date : 03 April 2013
Post Date : 04 April 2013

This wouldn't have happened without continuous support of all the members in the forum. This forum is like support system for everyone who is waiting for either medical request, decision made or passports. Hope the wait gets over soon for all...
Hi ji,

congratulations for the new blessings in your life...

but usual practice of VO is, after they issue visa/ do decison made only the status will change in e-cas ...that even after one week only..for example if the status change in e-cas as DM on 9th of april...usually the visa would have been stamped on 1st or 2nd of april..and should have posted it also...so just after turn the status,we gets PPTs immediately..this is the trend i have seen in forum..

but in your case,it is different...DM on 26th of March...visa stamped on 3rd of april and posted on 4th of april...
do u had the medical received line in e-cas/

sometimes,VO is really confusing ...right?

rgds,

ann
 

minhas82

Hero Member
Apr 24, 2012
317
12
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.06.2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
07.09.2013
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
07.09.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
instant_karma said:
From last 2 years, on every 2nd week of April I had been counting my first and then second PR initial application anniversary, but 3rd anniversary was indeed a happy one.

By God's grace I received my PP and COPR yesterday.

Timelines are as follows :

Decision Made : 26 March 2013
Stamp Date : 03 April 2013
Post Date : 04 April 2013

This wouldn't have happened without continuous support of all the members in the forum. This forum is like support system for everyone who is waiting for either medical request, decision made or passports. Hope the wait gets over soon for all...

Congratulations
 
 

instant_karma

Full Member
Feb 24, 2012
46
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jul-2012
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013, Documents received at NDVO on 11th March 2013, Status changed to "Decision Made" on 26-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-April-2013, PP received on 08-April-2013
LANDED..........
Awaited...
annmarypallickal said:
Hi ji,

congratulations for the new blessings in your life...

but usual practice of VO is, after they issue visa/ do decison made only the status will change in e-cas ...that even after one week only..for example if the status change in e-cas as DM on 9th of april...usually the visa would have been stamped on 1st or 2nd of april..and should have posted it also...so just after turn the status,we gets PPTs immediately..this is the trend i have seen in forum..

but in your case,it is different...DM on 26th of March...visa stamped on 3rd of april and posted on 4th of april...
do u had the medical received line in e-cas/

sometimes,VO is really confusing ...right?

rgds,

ann
Thanks for the wishes annmarypallickal.

I still do not have medical received line, it was directly decision made !!!
 

annmarypallickal

Hero Member
Dec 6, 2011
252
9
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
Hi My Dear Forum Mates,

Now I would like to share the MOST AWAITED HAPPY NEWS to all..that...

[size=10pt]I Got Passports Back with the great "Maple Leaf" for all our family Members.[/size]...It is been 2 years since i applied and went through lot of pains,struggles,strains sleepless nights...

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the almighty "JESUS CHRIST" , Mother Mary and all saints....st.Antony,St.Jude,St.George,Parumala Bava,Manjinikkara Bava,Mor sabor Afroth,St.Abdul Jaleel Geevarghese Mar Gregorious,St.Eldhose Bava,St.Alphonsa and all..

Now its the turn to say thanks to the endless support and valuable guidance provided by Qorax,and all other precious friends in this forum.....without your support,i would have died with strain...because i have not taken support from any consultant...

I applied in April'11 got first AOR in May'11 , second AOR in August '11 , in process Nov'11 Medical in Jan'13 , Got Visa today

i have foreign travel history around 8 months,my wife have same around 4 yrs....

regards,

Ann
 

nvln

Hero Member
Mar 14, 2013
269
9
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
annmarypallickal said:
Hi My Dear Forum Mates,

Now I would like to share the MOST AWAITED HAPPY NEWS to all..that...

[size=10pt]I Got Passports Back with the great "Maple Leaf" for all our family Members.[/size]...It is been 2 years since i applied and went through lot of pains,struggles,strains sleepless nights...

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the almighty "JESUS CHRIST" , Mother Mary and all saints....st.Antony,St.Jude,St.George,Parumala Bava,Manjinikkara Bava,Mor sabor Afroth,St.Abdul Jaleel Geevarghese Mar Gregorious,St.Eldhose Bava,St.Alphonsa and all..

Now its the turn to say thanks to the endless support and valuable guidance provided by Qorax,and all other precious friends in this forum.....without your support,i would have died with strain...because i have not taken support from any consultant...

I applied in April'11 got first AOR in May'11 , second AOR in August '11 , in process Nov'11 Medical in Jan'13 , Got Visa today

i have foreign travel history around 8 months,my wife have same around 4 yrs....

regards,

Ann
Dear Ann,

Congratulations!

It is a pleasure to interact with you in this Forum. Wish you and your Family a very Happy and Prosperous Life in Canada.

God Bless!

Regards.
NVLN.
 

nvln

Hero Member
Mar 14, 2013
269
9
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
instant_karma said:
From last 2 years, on every 2nd week of April I had been counting my first and then second PR initial application anniversary, but 3rd anniversary was indeed a happy one.

By God's grace I received my PP and COPR yesterday.

Timelines are as follows :

Decision Made : 26 March 2013
Stamp Date : 03 April 2013
Post Date : 04 April 2013

This wouldn't have happened without continuous support of all the members in the forum. This forum is like support system for everyone who is waiting for either medical request, decision made or passports. Hope the wait gets over soon for all...
Hi instant_karma,

Congratulations!

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful life ahead in Canada.

Regards.
NVLN.
 
 

annmarypallickal

Hero Member
Dec 6, 2011
252
9
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
nvln said:
Dear Ann,

Congratulations!

It is a pleasure to interact with you in this Forum. Wish you and your Family a very Happy and Prosperous Life in Canada.

God Bless!

Regards.
NVLN.
hi NVLN,

thanks for the wishes..i will be here in this thread to help you all at any moment..

and sincerely pray to get MR/Dm for you all..i know how much painful it is...

rgds,

ann
 

rafani

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
100
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.03.2010
File Transfer...
27.04.10, IN PROCESS 17.01.12
Med's Request
08.11.2012
Med's Done....
26.11.2012
Passport Req..
1st-08.11.12/SENT 01.12.12, 2nd 29.01.13//sent 07.02/recvd 09.02.13
VISA ISSUED...
expecting at anytime
LANDED..........
will plan
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT DM/MR
 

rafani

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
100
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.03.2010
File Transfer...
27.04.10, IN PROCESS 17.01.12
Med's Request
08.11.2012
Med's Done....
26.11.2012
Passport Req..
1st-08.11.12/SENT 01.12.12, 2nd 29.01.13//sent 07.02/recvd 09.02.13
VISA ISSUED...
expecting at anytime
LANDED..........
will plan
for me....................this tuesday also no decision made ...........................waiting continues............................
 
 

nvln

Hero Member
Mar 14, 2013
269
9
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
annmarypallickal said:
hi NVLN,

thanks for the wishes..i will be here in this thread to help you all at any moment..

and sincerely pray to get MR/Dm for you all..i know how much painful it is...

rgds,

ann
Dear Ann,

Just one more query. When you got the Passports (with VISA) and COPR, did you receive any EMAIL from NDVO / CIC about the same (or) did you just receive the Registered Post with the contents?

I am asking this specifically, to anticipate the next steps. Look forward to your response at the earliest.


Thanks.
NVLN.
 

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
168
3
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Guys I have landed in Canada. It's beautiful and if u hold British, Germany, Korean, few more I don't know u don't have to give driving test. They simply exchange ur license.