+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mentioning all siblings information in permanent residence application

john16

Jul 5, 2009
Hi all, I would like to ask whether it is necessary to mention all the siblings information in the additional family information form of permanent residence application. when I applied for a TRV visa, I am not sure if I had mentioned all my siblings information, it was on a form which didnt require any signature. Now i am applying for permanent residence application, should i mention all the siblings information or should i mention what i have mentioned during my TRV application. If i mention all of them, will my PR get rejected. or is it safe to skip mentioning all of my siblings? plz give some suggestions..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

john16 said:
Hi all, I would like to ask whether it is necessary to mention all the siblings information in the additional family information form of permanent residence application. when I applied for a TRV visa, I am not sure if I had mentioned all my siblings information, it was on a form which didnt require any signature. Now i am applying for permanent residence application, should i mention all the siblings information or should i mention what i have mentioned during my TRV application. If i mention all of them, will my PR get rejected. or is it safe to skip mentioning all of my siblings? plz give some suggestions..
List them all on the IMM 5406

PMM

john16

Jul 5, 2009
Hi Thanks for ur suggestion. Shall I go ahead and write down all my siblings name....I am just worried will it effect the outcome of my pr application...will they check what i have written 2 years back in a form ..not the visa form...The form which asked for family information is not an IMM.XX form..Just a simple form with out any signature...Plz suggest....

Tar786

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Thanks for ur suggestion. Shall I go ahead and write down all my siblings name....I am just worried will it effect the outcome of my pr application...will they check what i have written 2 years back in a form ..not the visa form...The form which asked for family information is not an IMM.XX form..Just a simple form with out any signature...Plz suggest....

Hi,
Please let me know what was the outcome of your PR application. Have you faced any issues or any delay in processing?

I am also in same situation,

I missed to mention my brothers in the TRV form and TRV was approved and we visited Canada as well.

Now we were planning to apply PR and received ITA. While filling all the forms we thought of matching all the dates with TRV and found that we missed to add my brothers details in the form. How to correct it?

Note: I applied for TRV along with my Husband, Son, Mother in law and Father in law. All other details are correct. Pl help what should we do