+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance in Quebec

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Hi all! just want to know if anyone had medical surveillance in Quebec?
I visited the local PHA and visited the TB clinic in McGill University Health Centre.
2 weeks ago I email PHLU told them I already had an appointment with PA and want them to confirm I already done my part and can be released from the Medical surveillance,
today they replied " Please discuss any concerns with the public Health Authority from Quebec as they should be receiving these results and put your file in compliance".
What does that mean? Aren't the PHA suppose to update my result to the PHLU so they can send me confirmation of compliance?
Thanks !!

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Hello,I have already completed medical surveillance in quebec 3 months ago,but I don't get any confirm letter,did you receive?What did you do afterwards?
Thank you

Roland7152

Jun 6, 2023
Hello,I have already completed medical surveillance in quebec 3 months ago,but I don't get any confirm letter,did you receive?What did you do afterwards?
Thank you
moment ago
New
Add bookmark

Would you please share your experience about the medical surveillance in Montreal?
1. how long does it take for the PHA of Quebec to contact you after you have told them you are in Montreal
2. by what way does the PHA contact you?E-mail?mail? or telephone?
3. who arrange the appointment with the clinic? PHA or yourself
4. When is the nearest date available to do the medical exams usually? days later or months later?

thank you very much but there's no information about this on this forum