+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Projapoti

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
75
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Apr 2011
File Transfer...
10 Jun 2011
Med's Request
01 May 2013
Med's Done....
23 May 2013
Passport Req..
20 Mar 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23 Apr 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land by 20th May
Projapoti said:
Dear Friends,

I have received the GCMS notes and it seems that my “Criminality and Security Screening” “Not Started” yet. The due date is showing 2013/09/27. However till today my e-cas status is showing “In-Process” since 1st May 2013. Can anyone tell me what happens in “Criminality and Security Screening” stage and how long it can take to complete? FYI, I already submitted my RPRF, Medical and PCC to VO on last May.
Can anybody support me with my queries?
 
 

ali green

Hero Member
Oct 14, 2009
381
26
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Projapoti said:
Dear Friends,

I have received the GCMS notes and it seems that my “Criminality and Security Screening” “Not Started” yet. The due date is showing 2013/09/27. However till today my e-cas status is showing “In-Process” since 1st May 2013. Can anyone tell me what happens in “Criminality and Security Screening” stage and how long it can take to complete? FYI, I already submitted my RPRF, Medical and PCC to VO on last May.
Dont worry I think it has started look for blank lines, they are hidden.
 

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
1,906
177
36
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Have stated this couple of times earlier too - pl note :

As long as Assigned to section under Criminality /Sec has an entry (eg: RC262)File has been included in the batch that was sent to CSIS-FOSS-etc.. checks..

As per Due Date - the above checks conclude and reports are viewed into -- if VO does follow the B'f dates

Eg: in my case due date was Oct 3rd - which shamelessly VO missed it or not sure wt happened..

Can't comment on B'F date accuracy - as these are head swirling stuffs- sometimes they go by MI-1 TO MI-5 backlogs
Sometimes by B'f dates - sometimes by Medical Expiry - sometimes by they wish

Hope the info suffice my friend - good luck
 

sumitgajjar

Full Member
Aug 25, 2013
26
0
122
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2010
Doc's Request.
29-09-2010
IELTS Request
With docs
File Transfer...
26-03-2012
Med's Request
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2013

By the grace of GOD...

I got DM today... :)

Really can't believing still... :eek:
After 3 yrs and 5 months achieve this milestone...

Thx seniors for your valuable support and very good luck who are still in wait. Hope you all got visa soon...

Sumit Gajjar.
 

prmalr

Hero Member
Jul 16, 2010
404
8
Category........
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitgajjar said:

By the grace of GOD...

I got DM today... :)

Really can't believing still... :eek:
After 3 yrs and 5 months achieve this milestone...

Thx seniors for your valuable support and very good luck who are still in wait. Hope you all got visa soon...

Sumit Gajjar.
congrats sumit!!!
when did it change to DM?
 
 

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
139
4
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
long reading but hopefully positive

i am still waiting for my ppr
its 40 months now!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2013/2013-09-26.asp
 

andamanhunk

Hero Member
Oct 28, 2010
328
15
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitgajjar said:

By the grace of GOD...

I got DM today... :)

Really can't believing still... :eek:
After 3 yrs and 5 months achieve this milestone...

Thx seniors for your valuable support and very good luck who are still in wait. Hope you all got visa soon...

Sumit Gajjar.
Excellent!!! This definitely raises our hopes...but since your medicals and PPs are from July'13 I doubt if this is any signal for the Mar-Apr'13 folks.
But, fingers crossed, we await our turn with lots of hopes & anxiety!!!
 

Projapoti

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
75
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Apr 2011
File Transfer...
10 Jun 2011
Med's Request
01 May 2013
Med's Done....
23 May 2013
Passport Req..
20 Mar 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23 Apr 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land by 20th May
terki said:
Have stated this couple of times earlier too - pl note :

As long as Assigned to section under Criminality /Sec has an entry (eg: RC262)File has been included in the batch that was sent to CSIS-FOSS-etc.. checks..

As per Due Date - the above checks conclude and reports are viewed into -- if VO does follow the B'f dates

Eg: in my case due date was Oct 3rd - which shamelessly VO missed it or not sure wt happened..

Can't comment on B'F date accuracy - as these are head swirling stuffs- sometimes they go by MI-1 TO MI-5 backlogs
Sometimes by B'f dates - sometimes by Medical Expiry - sometimes by they wish

Hope the info suffice my friend - good luck
Thanks my friend!
 

kimmigration

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
60
1
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2011
Med's Request
10-12-2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-Sept-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-Nov-2013 By God willing
Hi Everyone,

I want to hear from you seniors please.

My medical expires in December 10, and I got ppr and sent my passport in 8-10-2013.. I am planning to book a flight and submit vacation request from 28 Nov. before I receive the passport with stamped visa, I want to do this because of the limited time frame that I have to land in Canada and to avoid surprises like new projects in our company or flight availability...

Do you advise me to wait? or shall I proceed with my plans?

Thanks,
Regards.
 
 

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
2,507
135
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
kimmigration said:
Hi Everyone,

I want to hear from you seniors please.

My medical expires in December 10, and I got ppr and sent my passport in 8-10-2013.. I am planning to book a flight and submit vacation request from 28 Nov. before I receive the passport with stamped visa, I want to do this because of the limited time frame that I have to land in Canada and to avoid surprises like new projects in our company or flight availability...

Do you advise me to wait? or shall I proceed with my plans?

Thanks,
Regards.
kimmigration,
ticket booking is matter of cash and Minutes, November end is Off season for airline business, therefore you will get easily seats and at cheaper price. don't worry about the seats availability or ticket booking. regarding your leaves, it is your personal matter as you know ur company better than any one else.

just pray, enjoy life with family and hope you will get it soon. our prays are with you.
 

rizmayo

Hero Member
Aug 17, 2013
912
42
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
kimmigration said:
Hi Everyone,

I want to hear from you seniors please.

My medical expires in December 10, and I got ppr and sent my passport in 8-10-2013.. I am planning to book a flight and submit vacation request from 28 Nov. before I receive the passport with stamped visa, I want to do this because of the limited time frame that I have to land in Canada and to avoid surprises like new projects in our company or flight availability...

Do you advise me to wait? or shall I proceed with my plans?

Thanks,
Regards.
Cic will try to give you 3 months to land, unless your PPR explicitly mentioned the date your visa will expire.

Regards,
 

Smileforu

Hero Member
Jan 23, 2013
439
128
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
rizmayo said:
Cic will try to give you 3 months to land, unless your PPR explicitly mentioned the date your visa will expire.

Regards,
CIC will not give you 3 months !! I have same experience, my medical expires October end and I got PPR in September and no visa extension granted. I have to land within 2 weeks and I have done necessary arrangements.

Start preparing yourself as you have to land before medical expires and they will mention on corp, No Visa Extension.
 
 

kcharito

Full Member
Feb 12, 2011
47
0
122
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Dear friends,
I'm on the same "Medical test" status, i passed the tests on April, 16th.
The ecas has a "Update" date shown...its the same sunce July.

Still waiting for a change...

Btw should i tell the visa office that i got unemployed?

I wish rapid and happy status changes to all..
 

MARCHIE

Hero Member
Jan 8, 2011
553
11
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Guys.....Breaking News.....By God Grace I got my passports with Maple leaf visa.....

Thank you Lord.....

Thanks to all well wishers and friends on the forum....

May God almighty lead you all in your dreams....