+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination

jhwonderland

Sep 27, 2009
I just got the madical examination request recently and I did my medical exam last week.

But one thing is keeping bother me. The doctor asked for my visa client ID and I gave to her.

When I got back home, I kept thinking how come she didn't ask for my immgration file number.

Can any one tell me that whether I need to call that doctor to write my file number or not.

Thanks a lot

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
jhwonderland said:
I just got the madical examination request recently and I did my medical exam last week.

But one thing is keeping bother me. The doctor asked for my visa client ID and I gave to her.

When I got back home, I kept thinking how come she didn't ask for my immgration file number.

Can any one tell me that whether I need to call that doctor to write my file number or not.

Thanks a lot
If the medical forms you brought to the DMP were sent to you by the Canadian Visa Office where your application is being processed then your file number would be on the forms.

CanUs

Nov 9, 2009
Question in regards to Medical Exam- let's say processing will be filed in the US
DO I have to wait for some specific papers to be sent to me before doing the medical exam?

or are the papers in the application package (via CICS) sufficient to have it done beforehand?

thanks for anyone's input