+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Morethangold

Aug 10, 2023
Hey guys,

My tracker currently shows all parameters as Completed since 25th July 2023.

On GCKEY, Background Check reads:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision reads:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Been waiting for PPR since. Please can anyone give me some hope?
Below is my timeline:

FSW OUTLAND (with spouse)
ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023
MEP/REQ FOR BIOMETRICS/REQ FOR ADR - 20TH JUNE 2023
SUBMISSION OF BIOMETRICS - 22ND JUNE 2023
ADR SUBMITTED - 30TH JUNE 2023
RRPF REQUEST - 24TH JULY 2023
RPRF PAID AND RECEIPT UPLOADED - 25TH JULY 2023
RPRF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL SENT - 26TH JULY 2023

AS AT 25TH JULY 2023, GCKey reads:
ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

No updates since 26TH JULY 2023.
I know there's probably no cause for alarm but I just want to know if any one's in the same situation and if there's any idea when I'll receive the RFV mail/PPR.
Assumed after RPRF is paid with everything completed on tracker. I'd have received the golden email LOL. But nothing yet.
Please help! Thank you
@iSaidGoodDay

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
Hey guys,

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision reads:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023

ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

I know there's probably no cause for alarm but I just want to know if any one's in the same situation and if there's any idea when I'll receive the RFV mail/PPR.
Assumed after RPRF is paid with everything completed on tracker. I'd have received the golden email LOL. But nothing yet.
Please help! Thank you
@iSaidGoodDay
Thank god atleast someone here in same boat

aries2tiaras88

Jan 26, 2023
Hey guys,

Final decision reads:
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023

ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

Please help! Thank you
@iSaidGoodDay
Mine has showed completed since July 20th, 2023 and still nothing. I think quite a bit of us are in the same boat.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hey guys,

Final decision reads:
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023

ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

Please help! Thank you
@iSaidGoodDay
A lot of people with everything completed on tracked but still no PPR :(
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-stages-passed-waiting-copr-track-here.720758/

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys,

Final decision reads:
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023

ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

Please help! Thank you
Side note: I was told by my lawyer that paying RPRF later delays the processing time. That adds an extra step.

Tracker can stay "all completed" and you'll be placed on a virtual queue of approval for weeks or months. Tracker is a pandora's box imo. The same queues used to happen back in 2019, 2020, 2021, etc too (if you read those GCMS notes) - but without tracker, most wouldn't know they are "all completed" and hence no panic.

About "hope" - There's no reason for you to worry as you are "all completed", just need to wait.

IRCC has a SLA of 6 months and average processing time of 5 months. I'd suggest waiting as that's the only thing you can do right now. What's under your control is to make another $10k-100k before landing so that you can help yourself post-landing. Most people waste this time for no reason though.

A wise person would say "don't watch the clock, do what it does".

That's why Legalfalcon and others on the forum are so bullish on SLA. Statistically significant data needs 150 applicants per category per AOR cohort to say anything with 80% confidence(assuming AOR cohorts is a good way, it most likely isn't).

Morethangold

Aug 10, 2023
Side note: I was told by my lawyer that paying RPRF later delays the processing time. That adds an extra step.

Tracker can stay "all completed" and you'll be placed on a virtual queue of approval for weeks or months. Tracker is a pandora's box imo. The same queues used to happen back in 2019, 2020, 2021, etc too (if you read those GCMS notes) - but without tracker, most wouldn't know they are "all completed" and hence no panic.

About "hope" - There's no reason for you to worry as you are "all completed", just need to wait.

IRCC has a SLA of 6 months and average processing time of 5 months. I'd suggest waiting as that's the only thing you can do right now. What's under your control is to make another $10k-100k before landing so that you can help yourself post-landing. Most people waste this time for no reason though.

A wise person would say "don't watch the clock, do what it does".

That's why Legalfalcon and others on the forum are so bullish on SLA. Statistically significant data needs 150 applicants per category per AOR cohort to say anything with 80% confidence(assuming AOR cohorts is a good way, it most likely isn't).
True. We wait! Thanks everyone for your response.

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
FSW program has now lowered to 5 months on the processing clock on IRCC website!

I’m almost at 5 months and still no good news…. Just sitting and waiting

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing this! Key "89" seems to be created typically at the tail end when a final decision is made. @albertpktu if its okay with you, can you also share a similar console history from your inspect function? Could finally help us establish some backend trends :D
Nope! Heres mine
11: {dateCreated: '2023-06-15T19:18:03.000Z', dateLoaded: '2023-06-16T15:00:28.319Z', key: '89'}
Still no PPR
So its created on biometric complete date and updated before PPR

Morethangold

Aug 10, 2023
Hi guys
Hey guys,

Final decision reads:
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 29TH MARCH 2023
AOR - 28TH MAY 2023

ADR - Not applicable.

I do not know my VO.

Please help! Thank you
@iSaidGoodDay
Hi guys,
I received RFV today!!! Thank you all