+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

marinapinky

Apr 26, 2023
Hello everyone.

I have a question. I got my medicals passed on June 26th and since then nothing has changed. Both my background and Biometrics are in progress. How can my biometric be in progress when in the gckey account i can see them linked?

Also Eligibility status is "not started". My AOR was May 5th and I have seen a few people who have applied under CEC in May that have received their confirmation of PR. One of them mentioned that the tracker was all completed 3 weeks before they got their confirmation, so now I am getting a little bit worried as my tracker hasn't moved at all and whether I have to wait another 3-4 weeks after it get completed?

Any inputs/thoughts?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone.

I have a question. I got my medicals passed on June 26th and since then nothing has changed. Both my background and Biometrics are in progress. How can my biometric be in progress when in the gckey account i can see them linked?

Also Eligibility status is "not started". My AOR was May 5th and I have seen a few people who have applied under CEC in May that have received their confirmation of PR. One of them mentioned that the tracker was all completed 3 weeks before they got their confirmation, so now I am getting a little bit worried as my tracker hasn't moved at all and whether I have to wait another 3-4 weeks after it get completed?

Any inputs/thoughts?
If biometrics is linked in GCKey - it is done. Trust PR tracker for Eligibility and Background check progress.

May applicants are only in their 3rd month of SLA timeline. You have nothing to worry about as of now. They'll send you an ADR or a PFL if anything is wrong.

About how long to wait? I think, time will tell. Receiving PPR/portal and "all completed" time gap is very different for everyone. Expect 6 months processing time to stay sane.

Reactions: marinapinky

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

Any inputs/thoughts?
Hey my biometrics was in progress for a month and changed only on July. You can see timelines in my signature. If you are worried you can order gcms notes but mind you couple of my CEC friends got their PR in 75 days for one of them eligiblity was not started until last day when both BG and eligiblity turned to completed.

Reactions: marinapinky

marinapinky

Apr 26, 2023
I was on the phone with IRCC and they said that criminality is in process and security hasn't started. Same for eleigibility, hasn't started either. I guess you guys are right. Maybe i just have to wait.

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi All
Got my COPR and Visa stamped today.
I could see the COPR details in my suivi tracker since 12th July. Received RFV/PPR on 11th July.
Submitted passports on 14th. Counterfoil generated 25th July. Received passports back today. So happy to see the COPRs.
Finally, it’s done!
can’t wait to move soon (given the market conditions I am praying that I get a decent job).
Thank you so much everyone on this thread, your discussions were very helpful. Specially @iSaidGoodDay you are awesome! Thank you so much all
Hi, What VFS office did you submit at?

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
hmm strange, i also applied via ATIP on July 4th, but yet to receive it. hopefully will get it soon. did you get any info from your GCMS?
Honestly I learned nothing new, the last update I got was biometrics clearing on 2 June and that was the same in my GCMS notes. The only extra details were notes from the officer who conducted my R10 completeness check verifying my CRS score. Fingers crossed it gets picked up again soon.. going on 2 months with no movement after the first steps completed very quickly.

Reactions: krishislegend

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi everyone , any new updates on your applications?

Anyone by chance in my position with security left to start?

Hoping for a productive August at IRCC to send out those PPRs!

Reactions: markcm

MehdiDXB

Jan 4, 2023
Hi everyone. FSW here, outland, common-law couple. Sent all PR documents on May 26, AOR May 26, Biometrics and Medicals done. The rest is in progress.
I was missing a PCC from Spain which I attached an LOE with supporting documents showing the processing was delayed; sent it accross a few weeks ago through webform.

Haven't heard anything from IRCC since May 26, I have ordered both GCMS and CBSA notes yesterday.

Full details on my signature.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone. FSW here, outland, common-law couple. Sent all PR documents on May 26, AOR May 26, Biometrics and Medicals done. The rest is in progress.
I was missing a PCC from Spain which I attached an LOE with supporting documents showing the processing was delayed; sent it accross a few weeks ago through webform.

Haven't heard anything from IRCC since May 26, I have ordered both GCMS and CBSA notes yesterday.

Full details on my signature.
You are MEP and BIL (R10 pass). Further your eligibility and bgc are in progress. Did you ever submit your PCC from Spain or it is still pending? If it the latter, I'll be a bit shocked to see R10 pass in your notes.

MehdiDXB

Jan 4, 2023
You are MEP and BIL (R10 pass). Further your eligibility and bgc are in progress. Did you ever submit your PCC from Spain or it is still pending? If it the latter, I'll be a bit shocked to see R10 pass in your notes.
Yes I did submit the PCC through webform and they acknowledged reception by email and on the Tracker.

Can you clarify what "MEP and BIL (R10 pass)" mean please?