hardeep_khalsa

Nov 7, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
It is generally safer to include your degree certificate, ECA and Transcripts/Marksheets, and IELTS even if they didn't ask for all these specifically.

I'd recommend you submit any of these four you didnt include in your application ASAP. You can't overload IRCC with information.. Take no chances.
Yes, I had already submitted ECA + IELTS + Masters Degree, but now I'll submit my Marksheets and Provisional Certi as well via webform. I dont have transcripts.
Anyway, really thanks for helping me out. Really meant a lot!

Nov 23, 2020
Express Entry FSW-O

ITA: March 15
Medical Tests: May 1
AOR: May 15
BIL: May 31
Permanent UCI Number generated: May 31
BIO provided: June 9
BIO linked: June 9

No update after this.

I went through a few threads on this forum to find out the process to search for my visa processing office (VO), but the email IDs mentioned do not seem to work. Can someone please share how to do this?

Reactions: markcm

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Express Entry FSW-O

No update after this.

I went through a few threads on this forum to find out the process to search for my visa processing office (VO), but the email IDs mentioned do not seem to work. Can someone please share how to do this?
Call IRCC to learn your VO. Entirely possible that your VOs can change from time to time.

Nov 23, 2020
Call IRCC to learn your VO. Entirely possible that your VOs can change from time to time.
Did not find any official customer care number on IRCC website and they seem to direct everyone to use the web form option. Found this number from an unofficial immigration blog: 1–888–242–2100, but not sure of its authenticity.

Do you happen to know the customer care number by any chance?

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Express Entry FSW-O

No update after this.

My timeline is similar to yours.

I'm not sure how the visa processing office information will help in any way tho. I believe our applications are within processing times.

This is basically a waiting game.

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Yes, I had already submitted ECA + IELTS + Masters Degree, but now I'll submit my Marksheets and Provisional Certi as well via webform. I dont have transcripts.
Anyway, really thanks for helping me out. Really meant a lot!
You don’t need to include transcripts. I only had eca, degree cert and ielts uploaded

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Did not find any official customer care number on IRCC website and they seem to direct everyone to use the web form option. Found this number from an unofficial immigration blog: 1–888–242–2100, but not sure of its authenticity.

Do you happen to know the customer care number by any chance?
It is a little tricky, but I saw a bunch of threads on the forum where people have listed phone numbers with step by step instructions on how to connect. I'll find those threads and share them with you.

hardeep_khalsa

Nov 7, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
You don’t need to include transcripts. I only had eca, degree cert and ielts uploaded
Okay then, I guess I'll leave it for now then, and if in case any query comes regarding this, which I hope it doesnt, I'll promptly respond.
Let's hope for the best. Thanks for replying and letting me know brother.
You at the same stage as mine as of now ? Waiting for RFV ?

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Okay then, I guess I'll leave it for now then, and if in case any query comes regarding this, which I hope it doesnt, I'll promptly respond.
Let's hope for the best. Thanks for replying and letting me know brother.
You at the same stage as mine as of now ? Waiting for RFV ?
I have Got RFV already for April AOR. You will be fine

albericoneto

Apr 9, 2023
Omg guys, just saw this in GCKey, that's good sign right? Eligibility and BG are still in progress in tracker and GCKey.

Latest update:
Final decision - July 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: markcm

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
Omg guys, just saw this in GCKey, that's good sign right? Eligibility and BG are still in progress in tracker and GCKey.

Latest update:
Final decision - July 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, it is. RFV to follow hopefully. :D

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks!! I'm so happy already, looking forward to celebrate. :)

Will post again when RFV is received.
Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" over your email. Remember, you can also receive a PPR letter instead of RFV. PPR letter will show up in GCKey (you'll get a notification for a new message/update in GCKey over email). If you receive RFV, there'll be no updates in GCkey till your final eligibility (passport stamping) happens.

Charu2021

Sep 23, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-05-2023
If you claimed the 15 express entry points for any person other than your immediate family, those points will not be awarded to you. You can only claim points if any one of your (step) brother, sister, father or mother is a permanent resident or national of Canada. Claiming points for paternal or maternal relatives invalidates your claim to those points.
Yes, I understand that. I have not claimed CRS points for close family. I was talking about the Express Entry-FSW eligibility points where the cut off is 67 points. There you get 5 points under Adaptability if you have a relative in Canada, which includes your Uncle (by blood or marriage). Thanks for pointing this out. This will be helpful to a lot of folks. More details can be found here- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html#adaptability