25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Mine was sent October 1st and still not received
same here, sent on October 13 2020 still no show, don't know whom to blame IRCC for sending regular non trackable mail of such an important document and Canada post for playing with it.

Hamza81

Oct 14, 2020
same here, sent on October 13 2020 still no show, don't know whom to blame IRCC for sending regular non trackable mail of such an important document and Canada post for playing with it.
I contacted IRCC they asked me to wait for 6 weeks after the certificate was mailed then I can ask for a replacement. Through this forum and other experiences, it happens a lot that people get their certificate after 4 to 5 weeks but at the same time others got it after two weeks. So crazy

Reactions: ajanarth

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
I contacted IRCC they asked me to wait for 6 weeks after the certificate was mailed then I can ask for a replacement. Through this forum and other experiences, it happens a lot that people get their certificate after 4 to 5 weeks but at the same time others got it after two weeks. So crazy
Did they say why 6 weeks wait ? is it due to the fact the time it takes to assume the mail lost ? wish they ask for pre paid envelope along with the original application would have been happy to do that with tracker enabld.

Hamza81

Oct 14, 2020
Did they say why 6 weeks wait ? is it due to the fact the time it takes to assume the mail lost ? wish they ask for pre paid envelope along with the original application would have been happy to do that with tracker enabld.
The email below is from IRCC, sorry it is in french but you can translate and you will understand.

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada. Tel que discuté, vous retrouverez plus bas de l'information complémentaire à notre conversation :

Certificat non reçu - Délais postaux ne sont pas écoulés

Moins de six semaines

Si vous êtes en attente de votre certificat de citoyenneté, mais que moins de six semaines se sont écoulées depuis la date à laquelle il vous a été posté :

• Soyez assuré que c’est normal, vous devriez le recevoir sous peu.
Plus de six semaines

Une fois les six semaines passées, si vous n’avez toujours pas reçu votre certificat, nous vous invitons à :

• Remplir cette Déclaration solennelle,
    • vous pouvez la remplir en ligne et l’imprimer ou la remplir à la main,
  • L’envoyer au Centre de traitement des demandes de Sydney, en Nouvelle-Écosse,
    • l’adresse et le numéro de télécopieur sont indiqués au bas du formulaire.
Une fois votre déclaration reçue, cela prendra environ six semaines pour recevoir un nouveau certificat.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
The email below is from IRCC, sorry it is in french but you can translate and you will understand.

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada. Tel que discuté, vous retrouverez plus bas de l'information complémentaire à notre conversation :

Certificat non reçu - Délais postaux ne sont pas écoulés

Moins de six semaines

Si vous êtes en attente de votre certificat de citoyenneté, mais que moins de six semaines se sont écoulées depuis la date à laquelle il vous a été posté :

• Soyez assuré que c’est normal, vous devriez le recevoir sous peu.
Plus de six semaines

Une fois les six semaines passées, si vous n’avez toujours pas reçu votre certificat, nous vous invitons à :

• Remplir cette Déclaration solennelle,
    • vous pouvez la remplir en ligne et l’imprimer ou la remplir à la main,
  • L’envoyer au Centre de traitement des demandes de Sydney, en Nouvelle-Écosse,
    • l’adresse et le numéro de télécopieur sont indiqués au bas du formulaire.
Une fois votre déclaration reçue, cela prendra environ six semaines pour recevoir un nouveau certificat.
So apparently the mail initiated from NovaScotia I have had a little hope before, not now to get it soon.

venomkills

Apr 9, 2015
OCT 22, 2020: Virtual oath done (Toronto, ON)
May 2019 applicant, me and my spouse had given the test in Dec 2019 and now thankfully the last step is done.
Waiting for the certificate, I hear now a days it takes 1-2 months to get it

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Update: received my citizenship certificates today, apparently they did mail only on 21st October despite ceremony on 30th Sep 2020 and ATIP mentioned they are going to mail on 13th October 2020. I am happy that no longer need to be talking to IRCC :)

Reactions: EUK

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Same dear, cancelled in march just 4 days before the test and still no hear from them just tired of this.

same here , cancelled in March 4 days before the test. But yesterday I was checking online it’s says on 26 oct the send me correspondence letter but I didn’t received it yet.

We sent you correspondence on October 26, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.“

Any idea ?

CanadaSet

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
2 September 2015
We are waiting for the test after it was cancelled few days before the schedule test date in March this year :( hope to receive the test soon.

stellaklm

Sep 10, 2019
Question : It has been 3 weeks since I took oath (19 Oct),
however I didn't get certificate yet & ECAS status still remained as 'Decision made' (I believe It should be changed to 'Complete' soon after the oath). Is this normal on current trend?

SeanTor

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Question : It has been 3 weeks since I took oath (19 Oct),
however I didn't get certificate yet & ECAS status still remained as 'Decision made' (I believe It should be changed to 'Complete' soon after the oath). Is this normal on current trend?
Some folks on this forum have received citizenship certificate with in a week where as it took ages for others. Did you check with ircc customer support?

stellaklm

Sep 10, 2019
Some folks on this forum have received citizenship certificate with in a week where as it took ages for others. Did you check with ircc customer support?
Not yet. I'll wait until it become a month since the officer at the oath told that it can be up to 4 weeks. However it still bothers me, makes me nervous that even online status didn't changed....nothing can prove my identification since PR card got cut off :-/

SeanTor

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not yet. I'll wait until it become a month since the officer at the oath told that it can be up to 4 weeks. However it still bothers me, makes me nervous that even online status didn't changed....nothing can prove my identification since PR card got cut off :-/
I guess it's not one month, it's 2-4 weeks. As you said, your oath was done on 19 oct so your four weeks will be over tomorrow. There is nothing wrong in calling them and asking the status. It seems that the status on ecas only changes after certificate is being printed. It seems your certificate may be in queue for printing but not yet printed.

Andy_Lee

Mar 31, 2016
I am an April 2019 applicant. After taking the exam in October 2019, my application status has been always "in process". It seems that I was forgotten. Are there any guys in same situation?