+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Well guys, i got my CoPR and PR Visa. Yay.

However, my medical expires in July, but they only issued my documents with an expiry date of May.

So don't assume as i did that you'll get it issued until the length of your medical. Maybe it's because of the coronavirus, maybe they only issue it for a maximum of 6 months more after your 6 month processing time.

Either way, whoever is waiting for their documents, be prepared to land soon.

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Guys...
What is the timeline ffrom PPR to COPR for New Delhi visa office.
I had submitted my Passport (3 member) in VFS Bangalore on 17th Feb. However I have still no update about passport stamping and CoPR.
Anyone still waiting for CoPR from Delhi Consulate?

ViniB

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Although my PR was approved on Jan 18 (landing interview), only TODAY (MARCH 11th) they updated my online profile from "processing" to "approved".

Even funnier are the dates to which my background check and eligibility were "approved". Nov 30th for both, but I only received the landing interview email on Jan 14th. I wonder why they took more than a month to send out the email.

Well, that is just to reassure those who have passed everything but still lack their landing interview email or PPR request. Just keep calm and wait, it may take more than a month...

nkaspvk62

Nov 13, 2019
Hello All,
AOR - MAY 18, CEC

Got ghost update on Feb 17, ADR changed to NA.
Criminality & Security still in progress

Is there anyone in the same situation?
Any idea how long it takes to receive PPR or landing email? Thanks

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Well guys, i got my CoPR and PR Visa. Yay.

However, my medical expires in July, but they only issued my documents with an expiry date of May.

So don't assume as i did that you'll get it issued until the length of your medical. Maybe it's because of the coronavirus, maybe they only issue it for a maximum of 6 months more after your 6 month processing time.

Either way, whoever is waiting for their documents, be prepared to land soon.
Congratulations! Your Long waiting has been fruitful.
We are also waiting to hear something from NDVO since last 8 months (but no reply)

Reactions: Islander216

a_98

May 20, 2019
ITA - 3rd APR 2019 | AOR - 19th May 2019 | VO - Montreal | MEP/BIL - 27th June 2019 | Biometrics Completed - Not required | BGC Status Change ("We are Processing Your Background" to "Your Application is in Progress")
Its been more than 9 months and I am still waiting for update on my application. No body is answering properly. Even cic guys syas application is in progress?
Is there anyone whose application is [processing at Montreal Office?????
Can anyone help on this??

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all,
I just wanted to update everyone on my CoPR landing appointment yesterday.
Appointment time: 4:00 pm
*1.5 hour wait*
Name called: 5:30 pm
End of interview: 5:34 pm

I got to the counter and he immediately requested for my passport, two pieces of photographs (one of the requirements on the appointment e-mail) and a piece of ID (I handed my driver's license).

He then asked me a couple of questions:
- Original arrival date to Canada and which airport/border.
- Last entry date to Canada and which airport/border.
- All the criminality questions stated on the CoPR document.

Officer then made me double check the information on my CoPR and then requested that I sign it. He then proceeded to sign it afterwards and that's it - I am now an official permanent resident of Canada. (what an underwhelming procedure, honestly. HAHA) Anyway, he told me that my PR card should come in the mail within the next 2 weeks but sometimes it might take 4 to 6 weeks, and seeing as Covid-19 is at its peak right now, 4 to 6 weeks would probably be the case.

Goodluck everyone!

Reactions: Islander216

hbv_9

Aug 16, 2018
Hello All,

My AOR is 24th May 2019. FSW- Inland (Ottawa).

I called the immigration department on 12th March (yesterday) to check the status and they informed me that It has been approved and I have been sent the landing appointment email. But to my surprise, I was not expecting that as my online status still shows everything under process !! Also, I have not received the email yet.

This morning I called them again double checking the things and was told that Yes, it has been approved and just submit a web form requesting to resend the email. I have done that.

My worry is that what if don't receive the email before the scheduled appointment day, what should I do ? I asked same to the agent over the call and they said I can just visit the centre on appointment day and explain the situation, they will help me out. This doesn't make me confident lol.

Also, is my PR approved lol ? I am not able to digest it.

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019
Hello y'all,

Just wanna inform y'all that New Delhi visa office NDVO is working on weekends. Got a call on Saturday requesting few documents, sent them through email. Status was updated today (Sunday).