Thanks and Congratulations to you too! No, but I directly got my COPR (In CIC Account) after just confirming that I am physically in Canada. I have upto 1 year to send Kitchener CIC my photo and COPR letter(which I already did).Hi! Congratulations! I also got the virtual confirmation from Kitchener last Tuesday (they sent an email to my representative) and I replied on the same day.
Was there an email notification regarding the message in your cic account? Thank you!
When your background status changed to we are processing ??No update in the portal...
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
- March 24, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
InterviewHelp - Interview
- Not applicable.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
- March 24, 2021 Completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yeah its better to make reference letter after 29 june because they need 1560 hours equals to one yearsHello,
My 1 year experience is completing on 29 june 2021 but I already obtained reference letter on 10 june 2021
My question is will my reference considered valid?
or do i need to get it again after 29 june