Which visa office?Applied in march 16 2020. hi there i got my decision made on 1st march 2021 on online tool application status check but today i open my gc key account under the final decision it say still in process. Anyone same boat as me. Please let me know!!!
Yes, shouldn't be a problem, did you move to AB recently, if not recently you should have updated your address with IRCC but it makes no difference now since the COPR has been issued, CBSA will update the address when she does her landing .would like to clarify on this too...so if the address when first applied is different from where the current address is - this is okay? So when first landing at the airport i can request to send the PR card to current address?
Seems pretty extensive.Hello guys, march 2nd 2020 outland here.
we received Procedural fairness letter april 10th (we both live outside canada) and they want proof that Me (the sponsor) plans to reside in canada once applicant is approved.
we registered a business in jan 2021 in canada. we have shipping details of moving, selling car, letter of resignation etc.
my question is the below is what we submittied last week. do you think its enough to convince the agent that i (the sponsor) plan to move back to canada?
for proof i send the following:
- Exhibit 1 Business number registration Canada
- Exhibit 2 Business import and export – , Canada
- Exhibit 3 Canada revenue agency (CRA) business name registration –Canada
- Exhibit 4 Cancelled flight to Canada for visit rejection. year 2020
- Exhibit 5 My father’s letter (in canada) explaining accommodations (transport and housing) in Fredericton,
- Exhibit 7 Driver license renewal for Sponsor in Canada
- Exhibit 8 student loan in Canada that’s been paid on time every month/
- Exhibit 9 Explanation letter regarding upcoming move to, Canada
- Exhibit 10 Letter of resignation from sponsor to company in Kuwait
- Exhibit 11 Letter of acceptance from CEO of company to sponsor in Kuwait
- Exhibit 12 Flight cancelled to Canada in 2018 due to engagement
- Exhibit 13 Letter from from company in canada showing potential part time or full-time job with full emails for sponsor
- Exhibit 14 Letter from company for job interview for applicant in canada
- Exhibit 15 Proof of correspondence via Text messages with shipping company from Kuwait to canada to ship our personal belongings from January 2021
- Exhibit 16 Temporary residency refusal letter; NOVEMBER 18, 2019)
- Exhibit 17 Temporary residency refusal letter; APRIL 19, 2021)
- Exhibit 18 Proof of correspondence via text message with potential buyers in attempt of selling my car Jan 2021 prior to returning to Canada
- Exhibit 19 Written attestation/promise to reside in Canada (Sponsor)
- Exhibit 20 Written attestation/promise to reside in Canada (applicant)
- Exhibit 21 Proof of CIBC visa (sponsor and applicant) and Proof of American Express Canadian credit card (sponsor and applicant)