+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
I tried to send email yesterday on both office IRCC minister and PM office about my situation right now, and here’s what I get from PM office reply.

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

I recognize why you have written to the Prime Minister and asked for assistance; however, I hope you will understand that he is unable to personally intervene in this matter.

In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

J.P. Vachon
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office
Thats a great way to convey our issues.
Can you please share the email id to email PM office? Also if you have the email id for reaching Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship please share that also

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
AOR Mar 25 called IRCC today still same status as July 7- criminality in progress, security not started, eligibility in progress.
All my friends who applied after me in June, July and August have got their PR already, loosing hope and feeling depressed
Same here.. called yesterday and they are still saying criminality is in progress. AOR march 24 CEC inland.

ketley20

Dec 3, 2019
Inland CEC applicant here....was anyone else asked to provide their tax returns since applying? I submitted my application in March and was asked for my T4 and Notice of Assessment on August 19th. But nothing since...

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
Thats a great way to convey our issues.
Can you please share the email id to email PM office? Also if you have the email id for reaching Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship please share that also
I have done it and got the same response 4 months ago and nothing happend. Dont be hopeful on this. :(

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
I think there is no one that can help us in this situation except Media. I have started to reach news and media to publish my story of waiting for a year. If we all do the same thing, probably we can raise our voice and ask for help from public organizations and media.

ChayanDutt

Dec 30, 2020
Dear Andy,
Need a advice. I am CEC candidate who has applied for a PR on 7th March 2020. As per my last GCMS notes received on dec 2020, criminality was in progress and security did not started.
Anyway, my question is as follow- I have a new born daughter in Jan 2021 who was born in Toronto, so do I need to make any changes to my PR application to include my new born daughter, or do I at all need to include her in my PR application since my understanding is that she is citizen by birth right. After her birth I have send a web form to IRCC informing the same and asked the same question to which I haven’t received any reply yet. Also, how is this going to impact the progress of my application ?

thanks in advance.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Dear Andy,
Need a advice. I am CEC candidate who has applied for a PR on 7th March 2020. As per my last GCMS notes received on dec 2020, criminality was in progress and security did not started.
Anyway, my question is as follow- I have a new born daughter in Jan 2021 who was born in Toronto, so do I need to make any changes to my PR application to include my new born daughter, or do I at all need to include her in my PR application since my understanding is that she is citizen by birth right. After her birth I have send a web form to IRCC informing the same and asked the same question to which I haven’t received any reply yet. Also, how is this going to impact the progress of my application ?

thanks in advance.
I was in a similar situation just a few months ago. I simply let them know of the child’s name and birthdate via webform. Not sure if it’s enough but I wasn’t told to do anything else. Congrats!

Reactions: ChayanDutt

ChayanDutt

Dec 30, 2020
I was in a similar situation just a few months ago. I simply let them know of the child’s name and birthdate via webform. Not sure if it’s enough but I wasn’t told to do anything else. Congrats!
thank you kuanysh, just wondering did you receive yourPR yet, any impact on processing time.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
thank you kuanysh, just wondering did you receive yourPR yet, any impact on processing time.
I haven’t received it, no. My AOR is March 13, 2020 and I’m a FSW Inland which has not been a priority stream for some time. I have no idea if it affects anything but I doubt it. Best of luck!