+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Today I'm celebrating the 6-month anniversary of my FSW-outland application.
Got my GCMS notes a couple weeks ago.

Updated date: 2020/04/30
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I gave my biometrics early April.

Reactions: imransyed

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Got my GCMS notes:
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Aor Mar 5
CEC inland
Biometrics done in March.

Really frustrating that they have not yet started the Eligibility part when all have been done from my end. Still don't understand the logic of slowing or stopping working on inland applicants.

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
Got my GCMS notes:
Medical Passed

Aor Mar 5
CEC inland

Really frustrating that they have not yet started the Eligibility part when all have been done from my end. Still don't understand the logic of slowing or stopping working on inland applicants.
IRCC is not updating on online account, you may call them to know the exact progress on your file

Reactions: AshRK

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Got my GCMS notes:
Medical Passed

Aor Mar 5
CEC inland

when did you order this notes?

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020

What impact do you all believe this will have on the current government's attitude towards its apparent neglect of the immigration system?
I will quote my Liberal Canadian friend:

"So a shadow cabinet is what the Conservative party leader puts in place to hold those in power accountable because we are in an minority government.
Her statement is really profound and beneficially to you guys for sure. Which is unusual for a Conservative party member, so her stance is actually quite persuasive and valuable to you."

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
can any group member explain that what exactly ircc looks in security check? I have passed eligibility and criminality is in process.

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
can any group member explain that what exactly ircc looks in security check? I have passed eligibility and criminality is in process.
All applicants for Canada immigration must undergo a background clearance to screen those who have been, or are involved in, espionage, subversion, or terrorism. This is to ensure that the safety and order of Canadian society are maintained and protected. Such security screening decisions are made based on information from every available source (Interpol/FBI etc.), which is then carefully weighed to determine whether an applicant is likely to threaten the internal security of Canada. When there is an indication of security concerns, an interview will be scheduled to discuss these findings with the applicant. Anyone who poses such a threat must necessarily be prevented from entering Canada.

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today (Sep 09), order date: 20-Aug
Eligibility and medical passed.
Looks like criminality and background check is in process pending Biometrics..
so nothing much I can do now other than wait for service Canada to open! o_O

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today (Sep 09), order date: 20-Aug
Eligibility and medical passed.
Looks like criminality and background check is in process pending Biometrics..
so nothing much I can do now other than wait for service Canada to open! o_O
Hi, Vack u r cec or pnp?

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
All applicants for Canada immigration must undergo a background clearance to screen those who have been, or are involved in, espionage, subversion, or terrorism. This is to ensure that the safety and order of Canadian society are maintained and protected. Such security screening decisions are made based on information from every available source (Interpol/FBI etc.), which is then carefully weighed to determine whether an applicant is likely to threaten the internal security of Canada. When there is an indication of security concerns, an interview will be scheduled to discuss these findings with the applicant. Anyone who poses such a threat must necessarily be prevented from entering Canada.
thanks for reply. Usually how much time does this security check takes? As I have no travel history.