+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
I believe above information are what mentioning in your profile right? You better raise a webform. You will definitely get more detailed information on your case than this and I’m pretty much sure your case is a lot more processed than what mentioned above. Good luck and all the best.
Thank you so much. 6 month waiting period ended yesterday and wanted to raise webform. However there is this question "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" I do not my visa office. Please help how to find out?

Thank you.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thank you so much. 6 month waiting period ended yesterday and wanted to raise webform. However there is this question "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" I do not my visa office. Please help how to find out?

Thank you.
Raise the webform and ask your visa office. They will let you know.

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Yes, I ordered mine on 17th august and did not receive anything till now. Seems everything is going slow for me. Firstly it took 4 attempts to clear ielts, now this pandemic is testing my patience.
guys... if anyone receives a response anytime soon, please update on this thread to keep us all well informed

prakvija

Jan 10, 2020
AOR : March 5th
Biometrics : July 27
FSW , PNP - Outland.

Got two ghost updates one -on August 27 - saying medical passed, earlier it was June 17, which changed now to August 27 - all medical passed.
Another ghost update today - Reviewing the additional documents provided. I have submitted the documents for addition of new born child in June. Till yesterday, the status for ADR is No additional documents required. But today it changed to reviewing the additional documents provided.

Hope to see some light in the tunnel... good to see some ghost updates...

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I'm CEC and got my AOR in early March. My 6 month waiting period is over in 5 days. And it still says they're reviewing my eligibility.
What should I do?

mrlashlah

Aug 19, 2020
Received GCMS notes (ordered August 12, received Sept 3)

ITA: January 8, 2020
AOR: March 4, 2020
Biometrics: August 25, 2020
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
FSW-Outland

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

Called CIC and confirmed the above as well. Just have to sit and wait now, I guess.

Reactions: rogerEE

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Received GCMS notes (ordered August 12, received Sept 3)

ITA: January 8, 2020
AOR: March 4, 2020
Biometrics: August 25, 2020
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
FSW-Outland

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

Called CIC and confirmed the above as well. Just have to sit and wait now, I guess.
In the notes pages, towards the very end of the GCMS notes, was your eligibility reviewed by an officer?

Reactions: Nsingh7

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I also called them a month ago .. they told me eligibility passed rest is remaining.. but I don’t know if agents are reliable enough ? .. they did not tell me the date when eligibility was passed