17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys. Kindly advise.

I was sent a message to supply supporting documents. But when I logged in, there's no place to upload the documents. Kindly advice on what I should do. @legalfalcon and other experts
Send it via webform.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

SinghySingh

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all

wondering if anyone has heard back from IRCC re: "ready to move to Canada" emails yet?
I received my COPR in Dec 2020 (Aor Mar 2020) under PNP-FSW. The COPR expired in April 2021- no further updates yet.

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
And finallyyyyy....a long, frustrating 18+ month wait has come to an end. We (myself, spouse & child) received our eCOPRs today. So elated!!

Our VO was Ottawa, and the application was submitted under the FSW stream. We were initially outland when the application was submitted, but subsequently "became inland" on a temporary basis. Timeline is given below:

2 March 2020: AOR; medicals passed and biometrics accepted in the same month
9 September 2020: Added newborn child to the application
8 October 2020: Submitted medicals for our child and re-submitted new medicals for me and my spouse due to expiry of the initial medicals
17 November 2020: I landed in Canada on a work permit, so "became inland"
3 January 2021: Dependents arrived in Canada on visitor records and therefore also "became inland" 13 January 2021: GCMS notes indicated that all assessments have been passed and the application is "approved"
4 September 2021: ADR asking for our residential address
7 September 2021: Provided address info for ADR
9 September 2021: First portal e-mail, responded the same day with the required information
16 September 2021: Sent a follow up e-mail once again including the information for the portal login
20 September 2021: Second portal e-mail with login details provided, submitted the required information on the same day
21 September 2021: eCOPR

Hoping for the best for everyone else!

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
And finallyyyyy....a long, frustrating 18+ month wait has come to an end. We (myself, spouse & child) received our eCOPRs today. So elated!!

Our VO was Ottawa, and the application was submitted under the FSW stream. We were initially outland when the application was submitted, but subsequently "became inland" on a temporary basis. Timeline is given below:

8 October 2020: Submitted medicals for our child and re-submitted new medicals for me and my spouse due to expiry of the initial medicals
3 January 2021: Dependents arrived in Canada on visitor records and therefore also "became inland" 13 January 2021: GCMS notes indicated that all assessments have been passed and the application is "approved"
9 September 2021: First portal e-mail, responded the same day with the required information
16 September 2021: Sent a follow up e-mail once again including the information for the portal login
20 September 2021: Second portal e-mail with login details provided, submitted the required information on the same day

Did you do anything special to trigger the ADR? I have the same timeline FSW AOR Jan 2020 inland.

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019

Congrats to you and the family. All the best now.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
A month ago I filed a complaint to the Prime minister. Today I received this email. Not sure if this speeds up things on my application. Atleast someone had a look at my status.

Dear XXXXXXXXX:

The Office of the Prime Minister has kindly forwarded to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, a copy of your correspondence of August 6, 2021, regarding your application for permanent residence. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances that prompted you to write. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) realizes that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. Every effort is made to manage all applications in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as the Department or the client would like.

IRCC continues to accept and process applications throughout the pandemic, notwithstanding that its operational capacity remains limited both domestically and abroad. The Department continues to shift its limited resources to focus on priorities, increase digitization of applications to allow for more remote processing, streamline processes where possible, and resume in-person operations, while respecting public health and safety guidelines. As you know, the Department is prioritizing processing for vulnerable people, those seeking to reunite with their immediate and extended family members in Canada, and those in essential services.

IRCC conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies, such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities, and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays that may occur as IRCC’s partner agencies conduct the background checks are something over which the Department has no control.

Departmental records confirm that your application is actively being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa. Currently, statutory background checks are in progress with government partner agencies. While I cannot give you a timeframe for the completion of this application, please be assured that you will be contacted if additional information or documentation is required, and once a final decision has been made.

In the context of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), IRCC is closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impacts on people and operations. While IRCC continues to process all existing and new applications during this difficult time, the Department is currently unable to process applications normally or provide accurate processing times. IRCC applicants are encouraged to visit the How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services web page for up-to-date information related to their application, and they can also check their application status online.

Should an applicant have any additional information or documentation that they wish to provide to IRCC in support of their application, including requests for expedited processing, such information should be directed to the processing office, or they can contact IRCC through existing service channels.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

P. Rivard

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

Giantashton

Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys:

My AOR is March 2020
My GCMS notes shows my application is approved. And COPR and COUNTERFOIL has also been issued with expiry date of May 2022. but the status shows not started . And the application still shows in process. Does any one have the same problem with me?

thanks

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Hi guys:

My AOR is March 2020
My GCMS notes shows my application is approved. And COPR and COUNTERFOIL has also been issued with expiry date of May 2022. but the status shows not started . And the application still shows in process. Does any one have the same problem with me?

thanks
I'm in the exact same situation as yours. Waiting for PPR since March 2021, with counterfoil and COPR generated on my GCMS.

Dreamer2030

Nov 6, 2020
Anyone else facing any issues in logging in recently? Not being able to log in for the last three days...it just takes me back to the home page.

I'm an outland applicant btw...in case that helps...

Reactions: immicow

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Anyone else facing any issues in logging in recently? Not being able to log in for the last three days...it just takes me back to the home page.

I'm an outland applicant btw...in case that helps...
experiencing the same over here. I don't think there is anything new when I log in. It has been in the same state for last one year. :(