+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Hi I received my AOR on March 2020 but my medicals are still not updated... Medicals given on Feb 25th.
Probably the delay in updates caused due to Covid-19...all the best to all aspirants..

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
ITA Feb 19 2020
AOR March 19 2020
No updates on medical yet.
What abt the biometrics.. In present scenario it may not be possible to give our biometrics with the lo kdown and the pandemic.. So wat happens to our processing

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
ITA Feb 19 2020
AOR March 19 2020
No updates on medical yet.
What abt the biometrics.. In present scenario it may not be possible to give our biometrics with the lo kdown and the pandemic.. So wat happens to our processing
There's no official information about biometrics. The only official information is about 90 days deadline.
They might change it later if the situation remains, e.g. they would evaluate your entire application and the final decision would be made after the biometrics. Or they could use the biometrics we provided for temporary visas. It won't be waived because it's a part of the security check. It's just my guess, let's wait and find out.

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
There's no official information about biometrics. The only official information is about 90 days deadline.
They might change it later if the situation remains, e.g. they would evaluate your entire application and the final decision would be made after the biometrics. Or they could use the biometrics we provided for temporary visas. It won't be waived because it's a part of the security check. It's just my guess, let's wait and find out.
Thank you for the response...

saidurrkhan

Dec 13, 2019
Hi all, i received a mail yesterday from AINP office, stating that in case there is any change in my employment status, i must inform AINP office immediately. They also mentioned that both their office and IRCC reviewing impact of COVID-19 on the immigration processes. Is it just a regular response mail or a result of any of their background work. Just feeling curious and thus thought to share with the forum. My AOR date is 20 Mar.

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Hi all, i received a mail yesterday from AINP office, stating that in case there is any change in my employment status, i must inform AINP office immediately. They also mentioned that both their office and IRCC reviewing impact of COVID-19 on the immigration processes. Is it just a regular response mail or a result of any of their background work. Just feeling curious and thus thought to share with the forum. My AOR date is 20 Mar.
Are u a PNP candidate whose got a nomination from alberta.???

Abhi11_

Sep 6, 2019
My AOR is on March 26, I’m a cec applicant, I’m just curious to know if I change my employer, do I have to inform them about the change? Or if I just leave work for now, would it impact my outcome?

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Express Entry Candidate, got nomination from Alberta
You must inform them about any change in your employment, address etc. If you lose your job I'll get 60 days to get a new one otherwise I can lose your nomination, must be the exact same NOC, full-time and in Alberta.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
HI ALL,my AoR is 17 March, i Got biometrics letter today and also passed medical..

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
FSW - Outland
CRS - 479
ITA - Feb 5
Application submitted - March 25 (also paid for the biometrics fee, PR application fee, and RPRF on this day)
AOR - March 26
Upfront medical exam - Feb 29

I listed my partner as an accompanying dependent.

Under "Review of medical results" it says, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." - But I already submitted my upfront medical results along with the application. Also, I haven't received by BIL yet and my application hasn't updated since I received my AOR. Plus, I can't find my application on the Client Application Status online tool. I'm getting a bit anxious.

Should I be worried? :confused:

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
FSW - Outland
CRS - 479
ITA - Feb 5
Application submitted - March 25 (also paid for the biometrics fee, PR application fee, and RPRF on this day)
AOR - March 26
Upfront medical exam - Feb 29

I listed my partner as an accompanying dependent.

Under "Review of medical results" it says, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." - But I already submitted my upfront medical results along with the application. Also, I haven't received by BIL yet and my application hasn't updated since I received my AOR. Plus, I can't find my application on the Client Application Status online tool. I'm getting a bit anxious.

Should I be worried? :confused:
Probably AOR March17-20 are being processed at the moment.. dont worry you will get updated in a couple of days...

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Probably AOR March17-20 are being processed at the moment.. dont worry you will get updated in a couple of days...
Good to know! Thanks. Is it normal not to be able to find anything on my application on the Client Application Status tool as well?