+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Hope22

Aug 23, 2019
Guys who received their PPR email PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...
In the email they say “Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.”
But i can’t see my mailing address above in the email? did it happen to you?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Guys who received their PPR email PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...
In the email they say “Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.”
But i can’t see my mailing address above in the email? did it happen to you?
Thats fine. I got my ppr last week and i had the same doubt. Dont think its anything to worry about.

Just follow the instructions and send your documents.

Reactions: Hope22

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Thats fine. I got my ppr last week and i had the same doubt. Dont think its anything to worry about.

Just follow the instructions and send your documents.
Even though I am awaiting my PPR, i still want to pro-actively ask a few questions-

1. Is it necessary that primary & dependent applicants' addresses should be correct? I am in the US and was living at a different address when I submitted my application than where I am staying right now. I submitted a web-form to update the address, but the process only updated my address but did not update any of the dependent addresses on file. 2 GCMS requests later, I found that even my address (that had been updated) was reflecting the older address. So I kind of took the address on file for granted.

2. If & when I receive the PPR, can I request the return package (stamped passports & COPR) to be delivered to an entirely new address that is not on file. There is a small chance of me being in the middle of changing locations without knowing what my new address is going to be. If that happens, then I was planning on having the return package to be delivered at a friend's address. Is that possible?

Would really appreciate some wisdom! Thank you!

Nov 13, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2019
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi,
30th March is my AOR. CIC desk told that my security check is in progress but never asked for any documents.
Do we need to complete RCMP if we are applying from Canada proactively?

Veronicali

Sep 30, 2019
Hi guys, need help. My AOR is Mar.20th. Already passed the 6 month waiting period. I called twice, and one of the agent told me I should expect update before Oct 5th. I also sent email, and got standard reply like you guys mentioned before. My current status on cic is processing background check. I got my first GU in May and has been silence since then. Anyone has similar experience as mine?
So got ADR for family information IMM5406 today staring with:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

Is it a good sign? By the way I think people finally started to touch on my profile as my medical just changed to "passed" today. When I call IRCC earlier, they told me everything is good, no additional documents needed, just background check left. So I felt like the status on mycic is not totally accurate and updated.

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Received my stamped passport and COPR. By the grace of God, this was a wonderfully written journey.

There are few people on this thread who turn salty when motivation is passed on.

My inputs are the same, be patient, because patience ensures victory.

May The Almighty bless you with the news you deserve

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi,
30th March is my AOR. CIC desk told that my security check is in progress but never asked for any documents.
Do we need to complete RCMP if we are applying from Canada proactively?
Hi pradeep,

Can u please share hw did u get in tuch with cic.contact number and the app used ?

Thanks

SalamC

Sep 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just got my PPR yesterday, my AOR is Mar 22.
Just sharing my timeline as detailed as I can remember for you guys. I was one of the 180+ clubs, but I felt after 6 months passed, everything moved forward so fast actually.

I was applying EE and got NOI from AB, after AOR I also applied for BOWP. Hopefully the timeline can be helpful to someone with similar situation.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting!

—————————————-
AOR-PPR timeline:
Total 6 months and 11 days
Inland AINP EE
CRS-397(+600AINP)
NOC- Prime 6211 AINP-6421

2019/01/10 AB NOI
2019/01/17 AINP received documents
2019/02/20 Both my employer and I got calls from AINP to confirm the employment
2019/02/21 Got AINP in EE
——————————————
2019/03/22 AOR

2019/04/12 apply BOWP

2019/05/06 AD requested (RCMP criminal Record check based on fingerprints)

2019/05/10 Medical passed

2019/06/12 Additional document uploaded
(No update since)

2019/07/19 BOWP got approved

2019/07/29 Receive BOWP document

2019/08/02 & 08/22 call CIC for status (same)
Eligibility not started yet
Criminality is in progress
Security not started yet
Visa office-CIO Sydney

2019/09/09 Order GCMS notes ( it still hasn’t came yet...)

2019/09/18 email MP Mr. Goodale
Eligibility requires review
Criminality is in progress
Security not started yet
Visa office-CIP Sydney

2019/09/22 180+ clubs

2019/10/03 GU(AD from “The AD you provided has been uploaded” to not applicable) +PPR ( a few hours later after GU) from CPC Ottawa

Reactions: T80