+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Nope. Your UCI is the CAN0000xxxxxxxx.
Hi i checked ircc website. They issue UCI in 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000 format. This makes me sure that visitor visa UCI is the correct one that needs to be quoted in EE profile. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi i checked ircc website. They issue UCI in 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000 format. This makes me sure that visitor visa UCI is the correct one that needs to be quoted in EE profile. Let me know your thoughts on this.
I can’t seem to upload an image from my gallery which is from my profile and it shows that the UCI for EE is actually in CAN0000xxxxxxxx format unless we’re talking about completely different things here.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Need some help and advice. I have typed in my personal history and travel history, and I have saved and exit but suddenly all my data has gone and remarks became "No Data" . Can someone please let me know what happened? And I have tried 3 times and the same problem occurred. Is my computer system problem or the Canada website problem?
I am also facing this problem that every time whenever I log in to my account, the screen always go back to the main page. Anyone facing this problem? Please advise. Thank you!

PrathapR

Jun 13, 2018
Hi folks,

Need some information. I didn't know this much information available on the Internet about application and I uploaded my application with incomplete documents.

1. I live in Tokyo. I couldn't get PCC from Indian Embassy in Tokyo with 60 days. So I uploaded the receipt that the embassy gave me when I applied for the PCC. And added an LOE explaining that I couldn't get PCC for India In time, and requested some time.

Will this be a problem?

2. I have three bank accounts. 2 in India and 1 in Japan. I got the letter from Indian banks but couldn't get a letter from the bank in Tokyo. In the bank letter from HDFC bank, I didn't get all the information that IRCC wanted. It just had the balance amount. Also I deposited the amount needed after I got the ITA.

I added a LoE explaining that I did had FD with HDFC, I closed it 2 months back because i thought I wouldn't get the ITA and attached proof for that FD. I also attached 6 months bank statement from all 3 banks.

a. Will this lead to rejection of my application?
b. if rejected can appeal again, with more documents?

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
ITA: 20 March
AOR: 24 March

Unable to join the whatsapp group "can't join because group full" :(
Can someone suggest how to join group?

Kunalbhoocher

Nov 29, 2018
Hi Guys
Just wanted to check is the timeline thing still the feature of the website ? As i have submitted the profile today and timeline has not started showing .

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Letter of Explanation -
The average processing time frame is 6 months. The 6 months time frame starts when your application meets R10 (completeness check).

This time frame DOES NOT start from AoR.

To read on stages of EE, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

So I checked the site and it says the following under 'Completeness Check'

This is the first step in processing the application. Applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 30 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account. This is the first stringent check of the application.

Isn't is supposed to be 60 calendar days?

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have just gone through the rejection/cancel reasons in immitracker.
One of the most common reasons is incomplete PCC ie.,not covering the entire period of stay in a country.
The other reasons are
  • PCC scanned not from original copy(not color scan)
  • If address is mentioned in PCC, then as per the address history, all addresses are not mentioned.
  • translation not provided/valid(marriage, birth certificates etc)
  • Work experience letter has not mentioned permanent/full time.
  • POF, in case of FDs, bank letter not mentioning fund is available for immediate transfer and hence not considered.
  • documents uploaded incorrectly or missing
  • related to common-law declaration IMM 5409, not notarized
FYI

Thanks

Reactions: DanBhanu69

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
So I checked the site and it says the following under 'Completeness Check'

This is the first step in processing the application. Applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 30 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account. This is the first stringent check of the application.

Isn't is supposed to be 60 calendar days?
It does say 60 Calendar days....

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html