+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

polarbear

Hero Member
Sep 17, 2012
214
5
parasv said:
It takes about 4 weeks for the physical delivery of the application to GTA from sydney.
Check the actual date that they sent so you know when you can expect at local office.

Hello Parasv:

My file has been in TRANSIT from July 28th, Local office: Scarborough :-X
 
 

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
70
2
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got request for fingerprints. Thought my name was unique enough lol

When I called few weeks ago they said my file was going to Mississauga.

But the fingerprint request came from st Clair.

Any thoughts ?
 

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
84
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kentTO said:
Just got request for fingerprints. Thought my name was unique enough lol

When I called few weeks ago they said my file was going to Mississauga.

But the fingerprint request came from st Clair.

Any thoughts ?
Hi KenTO,
I also got a fingerprint request, did it, and CIC received it.
What's your timeline?
 

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
66
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carluccio said:
How do you know the specific time for the "Appl mailed to Local office" and "Mail received at local office"?
By calling CIC and checking on the status almost every week.
 

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
66
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polarbear said:
Hello Parasv:

My file has been in TRANSIT from July 28th, Local office: Scarborough :-X
So late august/early september is probably when you'll see some updates on the test date.
 
 

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
57
1
E-CASE UPDATED!!!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2014.

We sent you a notice on July 29, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 18, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment


:p :p :p :p
 

polarbear

Hero Member
Sep 17, 2012
214
5
Manyaqx said:
I didnt get the mail yet but probably its Missasauga...
Hello Manyaqx:

Are you Single applicant or Family applicant?

My file was transferred to Scarborough on July 29th.

I should start checking E-Cas everyday now :p
 
 

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
57
1
polarbear said:
Hello Manyaqx:

Are you Single applicant or Family applicant?

My file was transferred to Scarborough on July 29th.

I should start checking E-Cas everyday now :p
its a single applicant... Scarborough takes little bit longer than Mississauga based on Google Docs... but i know that you cant control yourself to check your ecase status everyday.. :D
 

anshen

Member
Jun 12, 2011
10
0
Manyaqx said:
I just got the letter.. And it came from Scarborough office :)

DAMN IT, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE LETTER. I AM LIVING IN SCARBOROUGH, HERE IS MY TIME LINE.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 11, 2014.
 
 

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
70
2
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EdmontonM said:
Hi KenTO,
I also got a fingerprint request, did it, and CIC received it.
What's your timeline?
Application received at CIC: March 14, 2014.
AOR date: May 2, 2014.
Fingerprint request date: July 28, 2014

File at Mississauga. Fingerprint request sent from St Clair.
 

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
57
1
anshen said:
DAMN IT, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE LETTER. I AM LIVING IN SCARBOROUGH, HERE IS MY TIME LINE.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 11, 2014.
Calm down brother... hopefully you will get it soon...