- Mar 26, 2012
- Visa Office......
- London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
- NOC Code......
- Job Offer........
- App. Filed.......
- 18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
- Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
- AOR Received.
- 15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
- File Transfer...
- 19-04-2012 (London started processing)
- Med's Request
- 12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
- Med's Done....
- 04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
- 06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
- Passport Req..
- 30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
- VISA ISSUED...
- 20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
- 09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Hi Tasnim, I thought you were going to Alberta? I am fine, thanks, working as bilingual communication agent for a telecom company and waiting for september to apply for jobs in my field (university teaching/research). How are you? How do you find job market? People here encourage me to go to Toronto or english speaking provinces claiming my british education will have more value there (here it has 0 value unless I present a comparative evaluation by ministry of immigration which takes 10 months to complete).
Tasnim said:Hi Ketevan
How are you and how is everything going...I hope you well settled in Montreal ....I live in Toronto..