+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LTO CERTIFICATION WITH RED RIBBON (FROM THE PHILIPPINES)

Vitomanolo16

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2005
Doc's Request.
28-02-2005
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
21-09-2011
IELTS Request
28-02-2005
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2011 / Passport sent: 14-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
17-APRIL-2012
Good day,

Do we really need to secure an LTO certification with red ribbon from DFA if will be applying for a Canadian Driver's License? Is it really mandatory?

Thanks

Splintergear1

Jul 30, 2010
Yes, if you want your driving experience creditted. Although according to the website of Drive Test Center (the equivalent of LTO) they will accept the certification from LTO with or w/o the seal from DFA.

Now it's my turn to ask you a question? When someone is renewing his/her drivers lisence in the Philippines, after his/her picture were captured/taken at an LTO office how long it will take for them to give you the drivers lisence Card?

M-jay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Splintergear1 said:
Yes, if you want your driving experience creditted. Although according to the website of Drive Test Center (the equivalent of LTO) they will accept the certification from LTO with or w/o the seal from DFA.

Now it's my turn to ask you a question? When someone is renewing his/her drivers lisence in the Philippines, after his/her picture were captured/taken at an LTO office how long it will take for them to give you the drivers lisence Card?

[/quote

the same day u can get it...

MCGENS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
sent with all the docs
I upgraded my LTO driver's license category to 2, 3, 4. I had the exam the same day and after 4 hrs I got my license.

Splintergear1

Jul 30, 2010
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your replies. Btw, is this true to all LTO offices or it is only the main office in Quezon city that provides such fast service? And is it easy to apply for a driver license certification, what are the requirements?

M-jay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Splintergear1 said:
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your replies. Btw, is this true to all LTO offices or it is only the main office in Quezon city that provides such fast service? And is it easy to apply for a driver license certification, what are the requirements?
ONLY IN EAST AVENUE THEY GIVE DRIVERS LICENSE CERTIFICATION.. U NEED PHOTO COPY OF UR DRIVER'S LICENSE & HAVE PHOTOCOPY OF RECEIPT...THEN GO TO LTO EAST AVE.. COUNTER 10, NEAR THE CHAPEL, THEN IN 10 MINUTES THEYLL GIVE U THE VOUCHER (ITS VERY VERY FAST) THEN U CAN GET UR CERTIFICATE IN DFA AFTER 10 WORKING DAYS.. AUTHENTICATED ALREADY...

Reactions: lopi14

mamadear

Jul 17, 2014
Splintergear1 said:

Good day!
Do you know somebody or have a friend of yours who can help us securing our LTO Certification and have it RED SEAL at DFA? Is it true that we can have the RED SEAL only in Manila? Pls give us an idea?

Lorieeswar

Jul 26, 2014
Hi this might help....

I am looking for help too and found this website apparently they can do the certification and DFA authentication.

Search for pakisuyo.com. (Am not allowed to post links)

Lorieeswar

Jul 26, 2014
I would also like to add that I am applying for driver's license in Alberta and in the list the Registry gave me there is a note that says....

please note that the original authentication bearing red ribbon and gold seal from the department of Foreign Affairs in Manila is no longer required[/quote]

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i apply for a red ribbon even if my drivers license is expiring?

Has anyone applied for a drivers license renewal in advance?

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
Magkano po babayaran pag kukunin na ang certification sa DFA? Thanks

aljoroje

May 23, 2015
LTO CERTIFICATION WITH RED RIBBON (FROM THE PHILIPPINES)

Can this certification help to lessen or get discount in getting an auto insurance here in Canada? This certification indicates how long you have been driving and tell a person if has a traffic violation or apprehension on file.