+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost passport **urgent reply**

vinnu_vinay1

Aug 8, 2010
i have applied student visa for canada then after few days i received my passport back from canada embassy to undergo medical examination..and after medicals submit back your passport again .but i lost my passport before to apply medicals(while travelling) ..what to do, Is this make much problem to my visa, but with in 7 days i got my new passport.by requesting the indian government to issue my new passport with in a week ....with this new passport i completed my medical examination, I'm now ready to submit my new passport to canada high commission delhi,with in five Business days ,can any one help me please, this will effect to my visa & what documents required while submitting my passport back.

sriz16

Sep 20, 2010
yeah it's so sad to hear Vinnu :(.. I dont think so there will be anyproblem regarding to your passport. they have your old passport number on the new one.. btw what happened to ur case.. let us know plz :) good luck...

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
no need to worry about it.

prabhjot37

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands
but you have to tell each and every change that you did in your passport it can effect your visa

jackendonald

Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all launcha fir at a police station and inform them about the loss of your passport.Them follow the instructions given by them they will tell you what the next procedure is and guide you theroly.This is the only way to get assured there.