+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost my 12th Mark sheet...kindly help will i need it...when i apply

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
I had lost my 12th mark sheet but i have 10th & UG degree certificate...Would they ask for it if i apply thru FSW...kindly help

P

pv

CIC needs post school certificates and degrees.

Check the requirement of your local CHC and even if it is required you need to submit photocopy (attested).

Meanwhile you can apply for duplicate copy as well. I had similar case lost my 10th marksheet so applied for duplicate and got it within 2-3weeks.

Good luck

sm1974

Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
AOR Received.
13-01-2010
I have few doubts
1) What all educational details need to be provided? Do I need to provide all details from class 6th to class 12th? or just 10th and 12th and graduation?
2) While filling these details what should be written in the column 'Type of certificate or diploma issued' for class 10th and 12th? Can I use abbreviations like AISSE?

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
pv said:
CIC needs post school certificates and degrees.

Check the requirement of your local CHC and even if it is required you need to submit photocopy (attested).

Meanwhile you can apply for duplicate copy as well. I had similar case lost my 10th marksheet so applied for duplicate and got it within 2-3weeks.

Good luck
Unfortunately i don’t have the photocopy as well. If you have got the duplicate in india. Can you tell me the procedure to get the duplicate mark sheet & how long it takes. When you meant CIC needs post school certificate...in india 12th standard is part of schooling...So will i really need that.

P

pv

nithesh79 -
You need to check the CHC ND specific check list, I submitted my appl to CIC buffalo.

In CIC buffalo we asked to submit post secondary school docs ( though i submit both 10th and 12th certificate copy as well)

In your case if CHC ND needs only post school degrees and certificate then don't worry and go ahead with your appl.

Abt getting duplicate - i did this many year back and that time we had to send the request ( written request, along with photocopy of lost marksheet/certifcate ( in your case if you know you roll no# then it should work) and @ 130 Rs DD favouring CBSE.... to Ajmer Rajsthan). I would suggest (if you are from delhi)you go to Preet Vihar Delhi CBSE office and find out the procedure ( else contact your local education board office, even if CHC ND does not need this but you should have this for future use.

Good luck, hope this will help.

P

pv

sm1974-

1) What all educational details need to be provided? Do I need to provide all details from class 6th to class 12th? or just 10th and 12th and graduation? ( In the form, you need to give details of your entire education start with grade 1 till most recent. )
2) While filling these details what should be written in the column 'Type of certificate or diploma issued' for class 10th and 12th? Can I use abbreviations like AISSE? ( For 10th and 12th and earlier clasess mentioned 'Certificate')

Good luck

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
Thanks for the info pv.
I am from chennai. I will contact the local education board office & will get it done.

As you said will definetely need this in future.

deepti ahuja

Nov 19, 2010
I guess, CIC requires post school certificates and degrees only. But still, check it with them if they require school mark sheets; apply for the duplicate copy asap. However, getting duplicate copy of mark sheet can be a bit complicated task as I have been through this process. Sometimes, I wish for a service that would provide services for individual document management. Considering my inability to manage papers in an effective manner, one of my friends suggested me to join page on facebook, ‘clip to click’ where people discuss about effective ways of document management.

serious

Jul 4, 2013
nithesh79 said:
I had lost my 12th mark sheet but i have 10th & UG degree certificate...Would they ask for it if i apply thru FSW...kindly help
hi nithesh79
mine is the same case..did u got ur visa approved ??