+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking oil and gas job

sumethaso

Oct 20, 2018
I have worked as Sr.control room OPT in oil and gas industry in Gulf of Thailand over 15 years and If I want to work in Canada, Is it possible to find job while I living in Thailand now, how can I meet oil and gas companies that can offer to me.

Thanks very much for your kind feed back.

Best regards
Jeff

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
There are no jobs or employers on this site. You can search sites such as Indeed.ca or simply google jobs in Canada but unless you have unique skills not readily available in Canada it is almost impossible to get any employer to sponsor anyone. Generally very difficult to even get employers to even respond to job enquiries from anyone outside of the country.

Reactions: sumethaso

sumethaso

Oct 20, 2018
There are no jobs or employers on this site. You can search sites such as Indeed.ca or simply google jobs in Canada but unless you have unique skills not readily available in Canada it is almost impossible to get any employer to sponsor anyone. Generally very difficult to even get employers to even respond to job enquiries from anyone outside of the country.
that mean i have to stay Canada first or get PR then find a job ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should look see whether you qualify for PR. You should also do some research about theCanadian oil and gas industry since it has not recovered since the oil prices decreased.

Reactions: sumethaso