+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Job

Frogfish604

Dec 14, 2020
Hallo everyone,recently i got divorced from my wife, and now i got stuck in Indonesia! Im PR status, I really wanna going back to Vancouver and find some job and maybe i can be with my ex again, please help if anyone knows job available! Im background Master Scuba Instructor's but i have warehousing experiences, Hospitality and Customer service for many years in asia and Vancouver ! Appreciate everyone thoughts!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
there are no jobs on this forum. Since you have PR, start looking at jobs through job bank, indeed etc. Book a ticket and go to Canada.

cic86

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hallo everyone,recently i got divorced from my wife, and now i got stuck in Indonesia! Im PR status, I really wanna going back to Vancouver and find some job and maybe i can be with my ex again, please help if anyone knows job available! Im background Master Scuba Instructor's but i have warehousing experiences, Hospitality and Customer service for many years in asia and Vancouver ! Appreciate everyone thoughts!
A friend of mine in Canada told me that you'll easily get a minimum wage job like labourer, grocery store. If you're willing to do those type of jobs then you should go. Maybe after 3 or 4 months you'll get an office job who knows.