+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a Job in Canada. I am currently a government worker here in the philippines

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Someone help me to get a job in canada
No one can help you.

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

Reactions: Kayne

Jaypee777

Feb 20, 2023
I am a currently working as police officer here in my country. What possible job I could possibly land?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a currently working as police officer here in my country. What possible job I could possibly land?
I don’t know. You cannot work as a police officer in Canada unless citizen. Again you need to find a job with approved LMIA that you can show some experience and that employer cannot hire anyone in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Maybe profession related work?
Sure. Again getting a job will be a big challenge because you need a LMIA. Most jobs will state that must be citizen, PR or have work authorization. Have better chance with low paying jobs like in restaurants/farm work. However this will not get you PR if that is your goal.