+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking 4 help

ghana 3935

Nov 7, 2007
my fiance is in Ghana. And i am a canadian citizen . somehow i want to get him here to Canada. does anyone know how and what i need to do. as well if you might know of a canadian employer looking to workers to come to canada to work. thank you i hope you can help me

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your fiance has to go through the SAP but if you are married the family class application will do.

Oloye

nasrudin

Mar 11, 2010
Oloye said:
Your fiance has to go through the SAP but if you are married the family class application will do.
Hello i,am mohamed salah i,lvng in south,africa as refugee for 5yrs and 21yrs my uncle and my brother are killed in s.africa iam nationality in somalia pliz i want help 4rom the canada goverment.and this is my email:naasiryare1985@hotmail.com and this my phon no:+27731243128

oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am a Nigerian citizen who is planning to send my final application to gana office within the next 3month. I am expecting a child in the next 6weeks. Do I add the baby's name afresh to the form when he/she is born?. If so how do I pay the processing fee for the baby since I have paid for myself and my wife earlier on at the first application?. how do i pay processing fee for the baby at this point of the application process.

Abmart

May 7, 2011
@ All Posters,

Please I am a Nigerian, singles, a Network Engineer looking for Canada woman to marry so as to come permanently to Manitoba or any province in Canada. Please I will be very glad if you can link me up to any site or blog where I can hook up to any Canadian woman of my choice. Any reply through my email will be highly appreciated a lot. abmartconsult@yahoo.com