+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Longest Spouse case listed on trackitt.

LCS

May 5, 2005
Our case is now the LONGEST running timeline for Spouse and Partners on the trackitt list. All others have had their visas granted or there are no time dates entered to follow, or they are for Parents and Grandparents or Children.
I know for a fact that a few months ago the Peruvian newspapers published an advertisement inviting Temporary Foreign Workers to apply to come to Canada. I am convinced their time and resources are being used to process these people before completing my legitimate Spouse application. They get into Canada in less than 2 months. We have been waiting 20 months as of the end of May. GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Thanks for listening to my rant.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
It's a long time for sure and certainly feels unfair! Just think....absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don't forget to take time for yourself. Pamper yourself. Visit family and friends you haven't seen for a while. Stay busy with enjoyable things, and he'll be here in no time.

My husband was refused on 19 of May. I was terribly distraught and I know I'm in for a long wait.

Best of luck!

Mariana

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Hey LCS,

I'm up there too 355 days I think (karim80). I'm feeling you sister.

Lynn

LCS

May 5, 2005
I'm starting to worry if there's still a chance of refusal. This is a "final evaluation" but we still have not been told "Accepted" and it's been 9 weeks since they've had his renewed passport, medical and police check. I will FREAK if they've made us wait this entire time making us think we have been okay all along with everything in our file only to be refused in the next little while even after asking for UPDATED medical, police clearance and renewed passport. It CAN'T be a refusal if they asked for all that. I'd have rather known a refusal answer early on to get a lawyer started on an appeal, than to waste time and money on this WAITING and the emotional stress.
Marianna, at what point did they give you a refusal? My husband already had his interview a long time ago and I was there WITH him for it. They could see me there, and it was over in 25 minutes. Did the interrogating questions happen in your husband's first interview or did they call him back for a second?

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
He received his refusal notice a week after the interview. There was only one interview.

I would think everything is ok.

Good Luck

detan

May 30, 2008
AS you noticed by yourself, they can ask for updating the file and afterwards refuse your husband. That's not what ususally happen. For the rest I think your stress is over. They gonna issue the visa for your husband soon. That is a very deep life and canada lesson you will never forget. They always say this country is the best of the world and the question is for who? My wife case is pending after 20 months like your husband's. It is a political problem. This country fight against its immigrants. It is a war against aliens. Stay strong, we will win.

LCS

May 5, 2005
detan said:
AS you noticed by yourself, they can ask for updating the file and afterwards refuse your husband. That's not what ususally happen. For the rest I think your stress is over. They gonna issue the visa for your husband soon. That is a very deep life and canada lesson you will never forget. They always say this country is the best of the world and the question is for who? My wife case is pending after 20 months like your husband's. It is a political problem. This country fight against its immigrants. It is a war against aliens. Stay strong, we will win.
What do you mean this country fights against it's immigrants? How can you say that when over 40,000 TFW were allowed in here last year alone. I don't even know the numbers for Family Class or Skilled Workers. "WE" will win? I WAS BORN HERE. I just happened to have married someone from a different country. Canada is following in the same dangerous immigration footsteps as England and is and will be suffering the effects in years to come. It's a political problem all right.
My husband will be made to learn Canadian customs; blend in, not revolt and demand to exist in a distinct society within a society whining about their 'human rights' to do so; he will learn the language CORRECTLY as I have his, and not speak/write with slang, spell phonetically or use shorthand and acronyms to communicate. If I were to move to another country I would do the same. The way things are going, I am very inclined TO move away from this country. It's getting more and more difficult to live here.