+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London visa office

SamC10

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Could anyone here please know the phone number of London vo. or how to contact them??
They will only take queries through the webform on the IRCC website. You can't speak to anyone on the phone in the London Office. Believe me I have tried.

Vidhya6

Jul 26, 2018
Hi all, is London visa office is alive?
I have submitted my ADR on 2nd august 2019, untill now no action taken..... r they reviewing the files?

Holom

Oct 3, 2019
Please is the London office alive. I applied for a visiting visa since August 5 and no response till date. I have sent numerous emails and webform but no repose at all. Anyone in similar situation?

SamC10

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Please is the London office alive. I applied for a visiting visa since August 5 and no response till date. I have sent numerous emails and webform but no repose at all. Anyone in similar situation?
I have been waiting 8 months for a study permit which should take 5 weeks. I know of others who were waiting a lot longer than they should have to. Mine has been through additional verifications but still, unreal. Unfortunately they don't really reply to webforms afterthe first one or two. I have had to get in touch with an MP for any kind of an update. Hope you hear soon.

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all, is London visa office is alive?
I have submitted my ADR on 2nd august 2019, untill now no action taken..... r they reviewing the files?
Have you received any updates from them? I have uploaded my ADR on 7th August 2019 changed to we are reviewing on 6th September 2019 and since then no any updates even my BGC still in IP1

Hridooy

Oct 20, 2019
Hi any update from london embassy because I apply my work permit visa already 13 weeks gone....not even ask medical request....