+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office applicants whose Visa Officer is RFI - let us timeline here

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
135
16
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
Hi guys, many congratulations to all of you who are getting their MRs and PRs.
My case is stuck in background checks for last one year almost. Have raised 3 CSEs uptill now and all of them have same reply of background checks in progress. At first my vo was Rfi but the last cse was replied by bwj... I have no clue what's happening. If anybody has insight please share.
 

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
142
2
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all, we have applied to london visa office, EFL is the visa officer. Do you guys know about her/him. we have done bour medical 3 weeks back but it is not updated on Ecas. is there any one who experiance for this?

thanks
 

michel_hammamet

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2013
274
58
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
captain FK said:
Hi guys, many congratulations to all of you who are getting their MRs and PRs.
My case is stuck in background checks for last one year almost. Have raised 3 CSEs uptill now and all of them have same reply of background checks in progress. At first my vo was Rfi but the last cse was replied by bwj... I have no clue what's happening. If anybody has insight please share.
God Almighty! Really frustrating !!! What can be wrong with your background? Did you have any bad visa refusals, asylum applications or red-flag countries' visits in the past? That could shed light on your PR backlog. Hope that you will get the good news soon, man.
 

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
135
16
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
michel_hammamet said:
God Almighty! Really frustrating !!! What can be wrong with your background? Did you have any bad visa refusals, asylum applications or red-flag countries' visits in the past? That could shed light on your PR backlog. Hope that you will get the good news soon, man.
Nothing extra ordinary in my history. Just that my work experience which I declared was from a govt organization...
 

saudkhan418

Hero Member
Feb 11, 2014
267
11
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asalamo alkium friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I got MR,RPRF,PCC request today.. Alhamdulillah!! its a long long waiting time with no news after PER but I had a strong belief that Allah will grant whatever is good for me.. So all those who r waiting since long, dont give up hopes! My time line as follows:

App date: 5-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
MR: 20-April-2016
VO: initially RFI but MR email sent by LBM (the great guy)

Best of luck to all of u

Regards,
Saud
 

saudkhan418

Hero Member
Feb 11, 2014
267
11
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa Offier = RFI

User Name App. file NOC PER SLU Doc. MR PPR Visa Place App / Nationality ============================================================
Processed 13-Jul 1111 25-Nov 12-Mar 27-Mar 27-Mar 19-Apr 21-Apr KSA
MSMPK 31-Jul 4011 25-Nov 20-Mar 26-Feb 26-Feb 01-Apr 27-Apr Pak
SNMACK 01-Aug 2171 27-Nov 14-Apr 26-Mar 16-Apr 26-Jun 16_Jul Pak
sk540 01-Aug 0112 25-Nov 26-Mar 17-Apr 14-May 08-Jun Pak
fas555 01-Aug 0113 27-Nov
Yousif2010 03-Sep 2234 23-Dec 21-Aug 07-Apr 04-Dec 05-Jan 26-Jan UAE
Hussain215 03-Sep 0111 23-Dec 12-Aug 10-Jun Pak
B positive 04-Sep 3012 11-Dec 26-Aug 18-Sep 22-Oct 16-Nov Pak
SWEETYks 04-Sep 1111 17-Dec 26-Jun 23-Jun 15-Jul 20-Aug Pak
raomubarak 04-Sep 1111 16-Dec 08-Oct 12-Aug 05-Nov 25-Nov UAE
faraz999 05-Sep 2312 17-Dec 06-Sep 10-Jun 28-Sep UAE/Pak
Skarim 05-Sep 2281 23-Dec 23-Oct 20-Nov 19-Dec
Qamar786 05-Sep 0113 23-Dec Interview = 07-Mar
amitgoyal 05-Sep 0113 22-Dec 26-Aug 15-Sep 20-Oct 26-Oct Abu Dhabi
harshman 24-Sep 1114 20-Dec 30-Apr 21-May 17-Jun UAE


Hammad123 06-Oct 17-Jan 24-Nov
aazhar 20-Oct 4011 21-Jan 19-Aug 26-Nov 01-Jan Pak
bkmadhu 21-Oct 0112 22-Jan 18-Nov 09-Jan 16-Feb UAE
naeemsf 23-Oct 3112 22-Jan 26-Aug 18-Feb
modysudan 24-Oct 3112 19-Feb 20-Aug 09-Oct 13-Feb 18-Mar 09-Apr
sha043 27-Oct 0111 05-Feb 20-Aug Bangladesh
asad.naqvi 28-Oct 2131 25-Jan 25-Aug 01-Mar KSA
Guideline 28-Oct 2281 04-Feb 24-Aug 02-Nov 24-Dec
amarsaed90 28-Oct 2131 24-Jan 24-Aug 22-Feb Pak
qtasneem 29-Oct 2281 27-Jan 23-Mar
mfarhan 29-Oct 1114 27-Jan 21-Aug 12-Dec 18-Feb 09-Mar Pak
Salo 29-Oct 2172 29-Jan 21-Aug 30-Mar
Hamza 29-Oct 1115 26-Jan 24-Aug 23-Dec 24-Dec Pak
raza khan 30-Oct 2131 27-Jan 25-Aug Pak
barb_20 30-Oct 0113 29-Jan 24-Aug UAE
yameen 30-Oct 2281 29-Jan 26-Aug UAE/India
Renitad 30-Oct 1114 11-Mar 21-Aug India
MNAhmad 30-Oct 0112 13-Feb 19-Aug 05-Apr Pak
rq1987 31-Oct 1212 28-Jan 12-May 28-May 26-Aug 08-Sep Pak
jam2k94 03-Nov 0113 29-Jan 26-Aug Kwt
INAM khan 03-Nov 0111 29-Jan 26-Aug
Saud Khan 05-Nov 1212 30-Jan 26-Aug - 20-Apr Pak
DAVE_DXB 29-Dec 0113 26-Mar 10-Feb 13-Apr UAE
 

yameen

Hero Member
Nov 9, 2014
404
42
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
saud bhai,

Mubruuk i too have good news to announce , i too got medical forms 1 hour ago.


Alhamdulillah , thaks for all the prayers..


Cheers,
Yameen
 

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
172
4
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Congrats Yameen Bhai. Did you get RPRF as well ?

yameen said:
saud bhai,

Mubruuk i too have good news to announce , i too got medical forms 1 hour ago.


Alhamdulillah , thaks for all the prayers..


Cheers,
Yameen
 

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
172
4
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Bohat Bohat Mubarak ho..Please pray for us as well.
saudkhan418 said:
Asalamo alkium friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I got MR,RPRF,PCC request today.. Alhamdulillah!! its a long long waiting time with no news after PER but I had a strong belief that Allah will grant whatever is good for me.. So all those who r waiting since long, dont give up hopes! My time line as follows:

App date: 5-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
MR: 20-April-2016
VO: initially RFI but MR email sent by LBM (the great guy)

Best of luck to all of u

Regards,
Saud
 

ownshahjee

Full Member
Mar 30, 2016
45
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yameen said:
saud bhai,

Mubruuk i too have good news to announce , i too got medical forms 1 hour ago.


Alhamdulillah , thaks for all the prayers..


Cheers,
Yameen
yameen bhai mubarik hoo wo was your visa officer RFI
 

yameen

Hero Member
Nov 9, 2014
404
42
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Shah,

My file was with till Feb for full year then i think it moved to some other vo, can't see initials as it is forwarded by consultant.

Btw, i will be grateful if some one suggest e medical center /hospital in dammam or khobar region.

Cheers,
Yameen
 

ownshahjee

Full Member
Mar 30, 2016
45
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yameen said:
Shah,

My file was with till Feb for full year then i think it moved to some other vo, can't see initials as it is forwarded by consultant.

Btw, i will be grateful if some one suggest e medical center /hospital in dammam or khobar region.

Cheers,
Yameen
yameen bhai koi idea nai hy but app cic ki web site sy check kr sakty hoo and me bhi dostoo
sy pochta hoo agr kissi ko pta huwa to i will let you know
 

claim

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
169
0
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
GOD'S PERFECTIME
LANDED..........
GOD'S PERFECT TIME
stay said:
dear all, we have applied to london visa office, EFL is the visa officer. Do you guys know about her/him. we have done bour medical 3 weeks back but it is not updated on Ecas. is there any one who experiance for this?

thanks
hi! we have same visa office. My MR mention their address as EFL. I sent my additional docs and copy of RPRF payment.
Done my medical last 18 April 2016. Dubai london clinic inform me that they uploaded the result 20 April. waiting for the ECAS status update.
 

Raza Khan

Hero Member
Apr 14, 2015
287
8
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Dear friends,

I am pleased to inform that, finally after a long wait, I have received MR, Additional documents request & RPRF yesterday. My timeline is on the left and between PER & MR I wasn't asked for any additional documents. Program Assistant was RFI.

I pray all of us for further smooth processing.

Raza
 

Raza Khan

Hero Member
Apr 14, 2015
287
8
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Visa Offier = RFI

User Name App. file NOC PER SLU Doc. MR PPR Visa Place App / Nationality ============================================================
Processed 13-Jul 1111 25-Nov 12-Mar 27-Mar 27-Mar 19-Apr 21-Apr KSA
MSMPK 31-Jul 4011 25-Nov 20-Mar 26-Feb 26-Feb 01-Apr 27-Apr Pak
SNMACK 01-Aug 2171 27-Nov 14-Apr 26-Mar 16-Apr 26-Jun 16_Jul Pak
sk540 01-Aug 0112 25-Nov 26-Mar 17-Apr 14-May 08-Jun Pak
fas555 01-Aug 0113 27-Nov
Yousif2010 03-Sep 2234 23-Dec 21-Aug 07-Apr 04-Dec 05-Jan 26-Jan UAE
Hussain215 03-Sep 0111 23-Dec 12-Aug 10-Jun Pak
B positive 04-Sep 3012 11-Dec 26-Aug 18-Sep 22-Oct 16-Nov Pak
SWEETYks 04-Sep 1111 17-Dec 26-Jun 23-Jun 15-Jul 20-Aug Pak
raomubarak 04-Sep 1111 16-Dec 08-Oct 12-Aug 05-Nov 25-Nov UAE
faraz999 05-Sep 2312 17-Dec 06-Sep 10-Jun 28-Sep UAE/Pak
Skarim 05-Sep 2281 23-Dec 23-Oct 20-Nov 19-Dec
Qamar786 05-Sep 0113 23-Dec Interview = 07-Mar
amitgoyal 05-Sep 0113 22-Dec 26-Aug 15-Sep 20-Oct 26-Oct Abu Dhabi
harshman 24-Sep 1114 20-Dec 30-Apr 21-May 17-Jun UAE


Hammad123 06-Oct 17-Jan 24-Nov
aazhar 20-Oct 4011 21-Jan 19-Aug 26-Nov 01-Jan Pak
bkmadhu 21-Oct 0112 22-Jan 18-Nov 09-Jan 16-Feb UAE
naeemsf 23-Oct 3112 22-Jan 26-Aug 18-Feb
modysudan 24-Oct 3112 19-Feb 20-Aug 09-Oct 13-Feb 18-Mar 09-Apr
sha043 27-Oct 0111 05-Feb 20-Aug Bangladesh
asad.naqvi 28-Oct 2131 25-Jan 25-Aug 01-Mar KSA
Guideline 28-Oct 2281 04-Feb 24-Aug 02-Nov 24-Dec
amarsaed90 28-Oct 2131 24-Jan 24-Aug 22-Feb Pak
qtasneem 29-Oct 2281 27-Jan 23-Mar
mfarhan 29-Oct 1114 27-Jan 21-Aug 12-Dec 18-Feb 09-Mar Pak
Salo 29-Oct 2172 29-Jan 21-Aug 30-Mar
Hamza 29-Oct 1115 26-Jan 24-Aug 23-Dec 24-Dec Pak
raza khan 30-Oct 2131 27-Jan 25-Aug 25-Apr Pak
barb_20 30-Oct 0113 29-Jan 24-Aug UAE
yameen 30-Oct 2281 29-Jan 26-Aug 20-Apr UAE/India
Renitad 30-Oct 1114 11-Mar 21-Aug India
MNAhmad 30-Oct 0112 13-Feb 19-Aug 05-Apr Pak
rq1987 31-Oct 1212 28-Jan 12-May 28-May 26-Aug 08-Sep Pak
jam2k94 03-Nov 0113 29-Jan 26-Aug Kwt
INAM khan 03-Nov 0111 29-Jan 26-Aug
Saud Khan 05-Nov 1212 30-Jan 26-Aug - 20-Apr Pak
DAVE_DXB 29-Dec 0113 26-Mar 10-Feb 13-Apr UAE