+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
@bhattdika20 dear if you don't mind could you please share your country of residence. As someone mentioned that med extension goes with the country of residence. My app is from UAE
I am an applicant from UAE,my medical will expire next,after medical passed nothing happens.What is your timeline by the way?I am july 2019 AR

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
I am an applicant from UAE,my medical will expire next,after medical passed nothing happens.What is your timeline by the way?I am july 2019 AR
My one is actually PNP..AOR from federal was in June..medical got expired in July this year..CBSA notes say all passed but med expired..appears RFV..in my CIC acc it shows doesn't need med..hope they have extended

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
My one is actually PNP..AOR from federal was in June..medical got expired in July this year..CBSA notes say all passed but med expired..appears RFV..in my CIC acc it shows doesn't need med..hope they have extended
June 2020

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Yayyyy. LDVO replied to my webform after 54 days.

Hope this is a good sign!

Anyone else hear anything from LDVO?

Reactions: YCH

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Yayyyy. LDVO replied to my webform after 54 days.

Hope this is a good sign!

Anyone else hear anything from LDVO?
Whoa! Was it something positive in their answer? I'm still waiting for their reply

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Whoa! Was it something positive in their answer? I'm still waiting for their reply
Yes, they said the information provided has been added to my profile and they will get in touch if they need anything else.

The rest was the usual of COVID, dont send emails, etc

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Anyone here recieved the "We're still working on your application." email yesterday?
It’s thought to be a glitch, or maybe something generic. Many including pre ITA have reported to get this. Would not really mean anything

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
It’s thought to be a glitch, or maybe something generic. Many including pre ITA have reported to get this. Would not really mean anything
I know it does not mean anything, but I'd like to hang on to the ray of hope that PPRs are coming soon :cool:

Last edited: