+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

HARISHPATEL

Feb 12, 2019
DEAR SIR
ONE OF MY CLIENT HAS RECEIVED HER LMIA LETTER FROM HER CONSULTANT. LET ME KNOW HOW TO VERIFY IT. THE ISSUER OF THE LMIA IS SASKARTCHEWAN WORK SERVICES 7TH FLOOR-1945 HAMILTON STREET, REGINA, S.K. CANADA 54P2CB, VIDE LMIA REFERENCE NUMBER 7987528. WITH NAME MONIKA ...........SHAH.I HAVE CONTACTED TO THE SACKATCHEWAN WORK SERVICE FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE DOCUMENT BUT THEY REPLIED THAT THEY DOES NOT PROCESS FOR LMIA. PLEASE ASSIST ME FOR ABOVE MENTIONED LMIA. THE ISSUE DATE IS 2018/11/13. OR SEND ME CONTACT EMAIL ID SO I CAN FORWARD THE SAME

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
First by writing in all capitals that is as though as shouting at everyone here.

Second you realise this a public forum with no connection to IRCC/ Canada Immigration who would process LMIA applications.

Might help if you shared exactly what job this person has applied for and if available paste a copy of any offer letter with personal details removed.

Note that correct spelling is Saskatchewan and also note the post code you quoted is invalid.

Last edited:
Reactions: HARISHPATEL

HARISHPATEL

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you for your reply in my mail. I have a rough PDF copy of LMIA letter. so please advise me in which mail shall i send to your team please.
I will thankful to your team. there is no job offer mentioned as per my observation and they attached a annex but i am unable to open it.

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign workers/modir/lmodirappendizA.shtml

I tried to open it but unable to do so.
LMO letter states sender name is Saskatchewan Work Searvices
7th Floor-1945 Hamilton Street
Regina SK Canada, 54P2CB

receiver name is
Better Book-Ease Ltd
436 Mcdonald St, Regina
SK S4N 6E1, Canada
Phone-306-757-9660

we can understand that the same would be as employer name and the said company google profile shows that it is permanently closed
Please reply me

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If there is no job offer, there is no LMIA. The postcode on the first address does not exist and according the business directory a Monika Shah does not work there. The fact that you called them and they said they don't deal with LMIA's is however 100% proof this is fake.