Honestly if you have to ask then most likely fake. What is the job offer/NOC? If offering free accommodations, food, airfare then fake.
The role is Business Development Manager, with the following compensation/Advantages:
1. A stipend for housing, which will include 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartment from the firm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
2. Healthcare and life insurance for the entire family.
3. A company-maintained 4x4 vehicle in accordance with your classification.
4. Free education in Canada for children under the age of 21.
5. Vacation tickets for you and your loved ones to go anyplace.
6. Aside from weekends and holidays, you are entitled to 34 days of paid vacation every year.
7. You are entitled to a bonus at the end of the year equivalent to your net basic wage.
LMIA Application# 2023-AB-00554965