+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

linking your existing application on cic to your new account. need helpppp

tiking20

Aug 24, 2020
I am an international student, and I got my study permit approved/issued in 2019, August. I mistakenly revoked my account (this is the account that I used last year for my study permit application), so I tried to link my study permit application to my new account that I created recently after getting my previous account revoked. However, in the process of linking the application, I realized I need to put the information I put on the imm0008 file in my application. I have all of the required information, except for the date when my program ends. I do not remember the specific date that I put for my expected program completion day! :(((( I don't remember this because when I was filling out imm0008, I wasn't so sure about the specific when my program is expected to end. Because I don't remember this, cic website keep says that they cannot find my application. What should I do now to link my application? Would I not be able to link my study permit application because I forgot that one detail? If so, what should I do now really?

I feel like I'm in trouble. Am I?

Thank you for your help!