+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation for CEC application

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can help me understand this. In the document checklist post-ITA, there is one section for supporting document and one on the optional document. Do I write one Letter of Explanation (LoE) for everything I want to clarify or can I add multiple LoE in supporting documents wherever needed?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
KT

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can help me understand this. In the document checklist post-ITA, there is one section for supporting document and one on the optional document. Do I write one Letter of Explanation (LoE) for everything I want to clarify or can I add multiple LoE in supporting documents wherever needed?
Either way is OK, but personally I would put them where needed. Be judicious, tho, use LOEs only if you really need to...

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks Jes.

I had another question on my mind. Hope you or someone else can help me figure it out. While filling travel history - do I need to mention the travel details between my current country of residence (Canada) and Country of Origin(India). I saw multiple responses on the forum - so just wanted to reconfirm.

Much appreciated!

Cheers,
Kunal