+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi Can anyone please explain this procedure... Do CIC email us upfront for landing date or we can go to any Canada border once we receive passport back.

thanks

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi Can anyone please explain this procedure... Do CIC email us upfront for landing date or we can go to any Canada border once we receive passport back.

thanks

Hi there, there is no specific date, you get a visa stamped in your passport for a duration of 1 year. Within that 1 year you can land at any border that processes immigration papers. Not just any border. Make sure you go to the ones that process immigration.

Best of luck,

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi there, there is no specific date, you get a visa stamped in your passport for a duration of 1 year. Within that 1 year you can land at any border that processes immigration papers. Not just any border. Make sure you go to the ones that process immigration.

Best of luck,
which border would you suggest might have less traffic?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
which border would you suggest might have less traffic?
I live in Vancouver so the border of my preference would be Peach Arch. The best time to get there is the times out of rush hour and business hours. I personally landed around midnight. There was nobody neither before me or after me. Also I landed on foot. Meaning I parked my car, walked down to US border and walked back up to Canadian border for landing.

Best of luck,

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I live in Vancouver so the border of my preference would be Peach Arch. The best time to get there is the times out of rush hour and business hours. I personally landed around midnight. There was nobody neither before me or after me. Also I landed on foot. Meaning I parked my car, walked down to US border and walked back up to Canadian border for landing.

Best of luck,
anyone in Ontario please guide ...thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Can I leave the county for a holiday and do the landing at the airport when I return?
Yes. As long as you do this before the expiry date on your COPR...