waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Hello all,

I repeated my medical tests and sent the reports by Sep 20th - since I heard no news from them, I went in person to Kuala Lumpur VO in person yesterday (21st Oct,2011).

First they said will email or send a post if any - I insisted on knowing some timeline - so she went in and checked with someone and an other lady asked if I had sent all the repeated medical reports - I was wondering if it ever reached them and got worried - after a while, the lady came back and gave me an envelope and the freshly printed letter in it said that the visas are ready to be issued and wanted me to submit the PP with 4 photos and the DD and said that if we submit by 10 am, we can collect the PP back the same day at 2 pm....we will be doing it early next week...

It was quite a pleasant shock for us - we were taken aback by their attitude like issuing some train ticket - there was not a line as "welcome to canada or congratulations" - but later they wished us Happy Diwali :) Joy of having Indians workings in VO in KL Smiley

good luck to you all

kayal

kia777

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 3 August 2011
File Transfer...
30 April 2012 (KL to SG)
Med's Request
10-March-2012
Med's Done....
16-March-2012
kayal said:
Hello all,

I repeated my medical tests and sent the reports by Sep 20th - since I heard no news from them, I went in person to Kuala Lumpur VO in person yesterday (21st Oct,2011).

First they said will email or send a post if any - I insisted on knowing some timeline - so she went in and checked with someone and an other lady asked if I had sent all the repeated medical reports - I was wondering if it ever reached them and got worried - after a while, the lady came back and gave me an envelope and the freshly printed letter in it said that the visas are ready to be issued and wanted me to submit the PP with 4 photos and the DD and said that if we submit by 10 am, we can collect the PP back the same day at 2 pm....we will be doing it early next week...

It was quite a pleasant shock for us - we were taken aback by their attitude like issuing some train ticket - there was not a line as "welcome to canada or congratulations" - but later they wished us Happy Diwali :) Joy of having Indians workings in VO in KL Smiley

good luck to you all

kayal
Many congrats to you and wish you a happy life in Canada.....

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kayal said:
Hello all,

good luck to you all

kayal

Hello Kayal,

Congrats! This is a good news! Wish you have a wonderful new journey in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In September i just submitted my application. When i submitted it in person, the receptionist issue me a temporary AOR. She said they will post the official AOR for me. Until now still didn't have any news from them.

May i know after you submitted your application, how long you have been waiting for receive your AOR? After AOR how long have you been waiting for your medical request and rest of the request from the officer?

Do you mind share your timeline? It's hard to find a applicant who apply in Malaysia in this forum. I'm so glad that i met you here.

Thanks! Good luck!

A

Arjoolak

Kl aor will be sent exactly in one month. 30 or 31 days.
Its fixed.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Arjoolak said:
Kl aor will be sent exactly in one month. 30 or 31 days.
Its fixed.

Yesterday went to Canada High Comm. check my AOR. They ask me to wait. The receptionist said might need to wait 6 months. She said there is nothing that she can do for me cause she didn't know my file number, cannot help me to check my application status.

Already 2 months i still haven't receive my AOR. Hope can received it soon.

spare

Oct 1, 2011
hi im ana from philippines..! can i ask how to check my application status online..! i did my medical exam last june 1 of this year and until now i havent received any calls from the embassy..I submitted my application here in Saudi Arabia..tHAnkz..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
spare said:
hi im ana from philippines..! can i ask how to check my application status online..! i did my medical exam last june 1 of this year and until now i havent received any calls from the embassy..I submitted my application here in Saudi Arabia..tHAnkz..
hi ana you cant check your status online this is what i found out

Temporary Work Permit:

Applicants for the Live-In Caregiver Program (LCP) and the Low Skilled Pilot Program (LSP) may take up to 12 months to be processed.

Travel document for permanent resident returning to Canada:
15 days (on average)

These are average processing times only.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
first test 10th June,2011 - re-tests 20th Sep, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
kidrobot said:
Hello Kayal,

Congrats! This is a good news! Wish you have a wonderful new journey in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In September i just submitted my application. When i submitted it in person, the receptionist issue me a temporary AOR. She said they will post the official AOR for me. Until now still didn't have any news from them.

May i know after you submitted your application, how long you have been waiting for receive your AOR? After AOR how long have you been waiting for your medical request and rest of the request from the officer?

Do you mind share your timeline? It's hard to find a applicant who apply in Malaysia in this forum. I'm so glad that i met you here.

Thanks! Good luck!
hi kidrobot,

sorry - I was busy....just saw your message....I submitted my appln to CIO (Centralised intake office) canada in May 2010 - after which I got an OK in Dec 2010 - I then submitted my appln with supp. docs to KL VO (Visa office) in Mar 2011 and the only letter I got from them was in June 2011- to take the medical test - again in July 2011 to repeat medical test. Otherwise there was no AOR or anything from their end. Only hold I got was in Dec 2010 - the OK letter from CIO with my file no. - So, file no. was my only source to follow up with them. But then it takes only 3 months for CIO to approve - my case, there was some payment issue from CIO side -which delayed till Dec 2010. Now I guess the appln is made straight with VO and not CIO - hence we need to stick on to what VO says - nothing much we can do. Since the work load is more for them now - right from first stage screening to final stage - they might take more time I guess

as far as I have seen - though the work load is lesser than other countries - they seem slow.

let me know if you submitted all to VO or CIO...

spare

Oct 1, 2011
thankz for d info wnsongco..that 12mos starts after u had ur medical exam or from the time u file your documents for work permit..?? more power.. ;)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kayal said:
hi kidrobot,

sorry - I was busy....just saw your message....I submitted my appln to CIO (Centralised intake office) canada in May 2010 - after which I got an OK in Dec 2010 - I then submitted my appln with supp. docs to KL VO (Visa office) in Mar 2011 and the only letter I got from them was in June 2011- to take the medical test - again in July 2011 to repeat medical test. Otherwise there was no AOR or anything from their end. Only hold I got was in Dec 2010 - the OK letter from CIO with my file no. - So, file no. was my only source to follow up with them. But then it takes only 3 months for CIO to approve - my case, there was some payment issue from CIO side -which delayed till Dec 2010. Now I guess the appln is made straight with VO and not CIO - hence we need to stick on to what VO says - nothing much we can do. Since the work load is more for them now - right from first stage screening to final stage - they might take more time I guess

as far as I have seen - though the work load is lesser than other countries - they seem slow.

let me know if you submitted all to VO or CIO...

Still no any news from KL VO since September. At the moment "wait" is the only thing that i can do. Hope can receive the medical exam request soon.

Will keep you updated if i receive the next step from KL VO.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Kidrobot

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Pleasant surprise indeed .....good luck bro ......:D