+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Tafari4

Jun 1, 2016
Platinum876 said:
Yes they did....they called me in after interviewing him...

How did you meet your spouse?
How did the relationship progress?
How do your kids feel about your spouse?
Did you come hear today to support your husband for his interview?

Then the immigration officer told me to call my husband in as he wanted to speak to the both of us one time and that's when he told us we were approve. I think I might have seen tafari there as we had our interview same day and time
Yeah I was the one that gave you guys the ride

CamishaLove

Nov 30, 2016
Hey everyone. You don't know me, but I have been stalking this forum since I applied for my husband's PR in June this year. Actually, I was stalking the form a bit before that, when he and I were just gathering all documentation. I would just like to say that this whole forum has been so helpful. My husband's interview for his PR was this morning (if anyone here was there this morning for their interview, they likely saw me and my hubby bear). My husband got through!! His interview wasn't very long. They just asked him about his we met, his daughter, and when last I visited him. When he told the lady I've been living with him since we got married and that I'm there, she told him to call me in. The only thing she wanted to ask was how I'm going to re establish myself in Canada. But he received his PR and everything on the spot! We're still not going to be leaving for awhile (I've been living here with him, so we have to wind down). But I just wanted to share my joy with everyone, and say thank you for all of the tips you gave, and how you've been so supportive to everyone. It's really encouraging. Thank you!!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel/motel in Kingston? Not looking to spend a ton.

Cndgrl876

Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
06-12-2016
Passport Req..
Decision made dec 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Should of been yesterday!
impatientwife said:
Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel/motel in Kingston? Not looking to spend a ton.

I always book house or apt rentals they are about 50 dollars a night and are nice if thats something your interested in let me know i have their numbers for 2 really good locations ....

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Cndgrl876 said:
I always book house or apt rentals they are about 50 dollars a night and are nice if thats something your interested in let me know i have their numbers for 2 really good locations ....
I was hoping for something cheaper but I only need it for one night so I'll take the numbers please.

Cndgrl876

Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
06-12-2016
Passport Req..
Decision made dec 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
impatientwife said:
I was hoping for something cheaper but I only need it for one night so I'll take the numbers please.
Oh i think they are 3 night minimal stay but you can always call and ask :) send u the numbers in a minute

Cndgrl876

Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
06-12-2016
Passport Req..
Decision made dec 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Some ppl are asking about places to stay in kingston for cheap i know a few good places also i know a good car rental for 5000ja per day brand new cars...msg me if u would like the numbers :)...

JamtoCanlove

Oct 19, 2016
Hi ;)

So happy to see so many people getting through so quickly!
I'm just wondering how to update my information on the side. We applied in June 2016 and my husband had a successful interview today. They didn't even ask more than 10 questions! His medical expired and he did the new one but it has not reached Canada yet, so it cannot officially be approved (it should get there this week). How long long should we expect to wait for them to mail his passport after it has been taken?
:)

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
October 2016/Kingston started to process app on Oct.24,2016
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
JamtoCanlove said:
Hi ;)

So happy to see so many people getting through so quickly!
I'm just wondering how to update my information on the side. We applied in June 2016 and my husband had a successful interview today. They didn't even ask more than 10 questions! His medical expired and he did the new one but it has not reached Canada yet, so it cannot officially be approved (it should get there this week). How long long should we expect to wait for them to mail his passport after it has been taken?
:)
congrats to u n ur hubby on a successful interview. U will b able to update ur info on the page after ten posts.

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Cndgrl876 said:
Some ppl are asking about places to stay in kingston for cheap i know a few good places also i know a good car rental for 5000ja per day brand new cars...msg me if u would like the numbers :)...
can i please get the phone number for the car rental please

JamtoCanlove

Oct 19, 2016
I'm sorry you had this experience. We had the same issue. I paid priority express for overnight. It should have reached on a Thursday by 6pm. I checked online at 5pm on Thursday and it said expected delivery by 6pm yesterday.....which was after our interview. Luckily they did not end up needing anything in it but I also made a formal complaint. I called all day Friday and they said they would call back within 2 hours but they did not because the Jamaica FedEx office would not answer or return the call.
Unprofessional.

jacalinkup said:
Update on the Fedex nightmare...the packaged cleared US customs on Saturday and was sent to JA on Monday. My hubby got a call yesterday that it would be delivered at some point that day. They never called back. He called the number 3 times and they never answered. I am beyond frustrated and made a formal complaint. This is so unprofessional. I called again this morning and the agent said they will put priority notice on it...hopefully he gets it today a week after the original delivery day.

*side note the important stuff has already been emailed to him.