+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly reply me ... visa was rejected

prakashnehru

Dec 15, 2011
Hi friends !

I applied in the category of student permit . I know that due to my IELTS ,Visa officer rejected my application. When I applied I submitted original medical form . When i apply second time what to do ? whether with xeror i get attestation from notary . Is it is ok . Is i need to apply once again? And I applied for concordia university . It is in Montreal at Quebec state. So i got Certificate Acceptance for Quebec. Is i need to apply once again for CAQ ?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
It seems like you need to improve your language skills! If you have had a lower score from your IELTS and also if you know that was the reason for the refusal of your initial application, Visa officer may need to be convinced with a better score to be successful with your fresh visa application
prakashnehru said:
Hi friends !

I applied in the category of student permit . I know that due to my IELTS ,Visa officer rejected my application. When I applied I submitted original medical form . When i apply second time what to do ? whether with xeror i get attestation from notary . Is it is ok . Is i need to apply once again? And I applied for concordia university . It is in Montreal at Quebec state. So i got Certificate Acceptance for Quebec. Is i need to apply once again for CAQ ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakashnehru said:
Hi friends !

Hi,

Your medical certificate/result is valid for 12 months. You can use a photocopy of your medicals (without any attestation)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakashnehru said:
Hi friends !

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakashnehru said:
Hi friends !

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
HI BRO

Can anyone guide me that on what basis Canadian visa officer reject student visa. Plz guide me I m soon applying for student visa.