+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly advise this is real or fake

Oct 28, 2020
Below mail I had received. I did words with Hr on what's up as well, he said they will make a contract paper ready with there lawyer, and send it to me with courier at my address, they ready to pay my visa fee and air tickets, but they said you have to take care of your insurance and immigration part with your own. As per the WhatsApp conversation person looking nice. But please advise me this is a real job or fake.

EMPLOYEE APPLICATION PRELIMINARY DETAILS.

Thank you for your prompt response. I received your resume which you have sent to me and I have gone through your qualifications and working experience.

Firstly, I would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
At position, I have a vacancy where you will be responsible to supervise and coordinate activities of the senior Supervisor.

I have a multinational company here in Canada which you will be taking care of and keeping record of how everything is going, also to inform and give instructions on the work method of other workers.

The above are the job responsibilities which you must take in charge. Regarding the salary package, you will be paid 9,000CAD Monthly depending on your qualification and 200CAD as your monthly allowance, note that all I need most is a very sincere and hardworking person.

Free accommodation and food will be given to you and your family as well if you come across with your family but be aware that you will take care of your family visa, I will only handle your flight ticket.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for a visa in your country. If you are satisfied with the salary package and the job responsibilities, I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, I will only accept responsibility for your air ticket and your visa fee only once you agree that the amount will be deducted from your salary when you resume work. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you, kindly send a scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. I will be the one to pay for your flight ticket and your visa fee.

Regards,
Human Resources Manager,

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
wheres the company name?where is it located? this is just a scam dont waste your time does this look like an official email to you its fake

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
It’s fake. So poorly written so can’t come from real HR. And nobody offers a job without at least one interview.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Whenever I see a thread titled 'Fake or Real', I am 100% sure that it is fake. This thread is no exception.

Please stay away

Reactions: hamgha

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hahaha. You really believed that even for a second? Lol

Oct 28, 2020
Thanks to all, this is the first incident with me that's why I need to confirm. I also know this is fake but need to confirm with the mass. Because other people will give better suggestion on these type of mail. Any way thanks to all once again.