+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Congratulations @Angel1113!

Good day Everyone
I haven't been here since last Wednesday and found quite a lot to go through.

First of all, Congratulations to Everyone who Finally received a long-awaited email from IRCC! Looking at you guys gives me hope that things moving.
Also want to say Thank you to Everyone who is sharing a happy or unhappy (frustrating) or normal experience with this process.

Let me share what is up with my case too, what is not in my signature:
CEC Inland with dependent. Dependent done Bio (2019, now exempt), I am done it on October 30, 2020 (after the SC call).
At the bottom of my application, it's still saying that they didn't receive my Biometrics.
That prompt me to call IRCC for the first time in 5 months. The agent said that they have my Bio in the file, however, Officer who is working with my file should do "something" and only after that it will be marked done.

As of this moment, Zero GU since the AOR letter in June 2020.
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In Progress
Security - did not start

I have few friends, different countries (even different continents).
One got approved in 15 months, one in 9 months. One of my friends did her Medical Degree in the US, she has work experience from the US. In 2019 she moved back home. Received PNP from Ontario last year and her AOR - Aug-2019 (PNP Outland). She is also still waiting for the final decision.

I know IRCC is doing their work because we can see results here, people getting approved and CoPRs.
Wish everyone good luck!

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
That prompt me to call IRCC for the first time in 5 months. The agent said that they have my Bio in the file, however, Officer who is working with my file should do "something" and only after that it will be marked done.

As of this moment, Zero GU since the AOR letter in June 2020.
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In Progress
Security - did not start
My biometrics were exempt but not marked as completed. They passed my criminality and reviewed my biometrics on Oct 29 (according to GCMS notes) but my online status was never updated. Still shows we have not received your fingerprints even though I got the biometrics fee refunded.

Eligibility was still recommended pass as of Nov 18, though :(

Reactions: ibh

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
was the call from a 647 number or Ottawa area code I missed a call today
No it was showing private number written only. I think he hid his number as was probably calling from his own cell.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello can you please tell me what is landing interview?
It was just a call asking me if I am in canada. Where I work. If I am single or have dependents. They askes me my last entry to Canada etc. Just general info.

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
My biometrics were exempt but not marked as completed. They passed my criminality and reviewed my biometrics on Oct 29 (according to GCMS notes) but my online status was never updated. Still shows we have not received your fingerprints even though I got the biometrics fee refunded.

Eligibility was still recommended pass as of Nov 18, though :(
Hi please i received my gcms today and i was also biometrics excempt and my profile was updated october 15th. But on my gcms note, it shoes Biometrics received- NRT and for my spouse who is my dependent and gave biometrics shows Received- Match. Do you happen to know what the NRT in front of mine means.thanks

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
On the same boat, AOR June 1st. Criminality in progress for 2 months and security not even start yet. How’s about yours?
Criminality is in Progress since October 15. Rest everything has passed. Some people are just lucky enough I Guess! Good Luck tho!!

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi please can someone help with my question as i am a bit paranoid
i received my second gcms note this morning.Requested Oct 23rd and received Nov 23rd
Eligibility- passed
Security- not started
Criminality- in progress
Medical- passed
Biometrics- excempt. updated to complete October 15
Infor sharing- in progress

The 1st gcms that was received in August had the same information as above except eligibility was Recommended pass den.

MY question is
  1. I have the same note from case analyst on both gcms. was expecting to at least see an additional note from officer that shows the movement from recommended pass to pass. Is that normal?
  2. DOes that mean eligibility passed was by analyst and not the officer.
  3. And is it normal for criminality and security to take that long.
AOR JUNE 3RD,CEC INLAND WITH 2 DEPENDENT OUTSIDE CANADA.

I will really appreciate a response/ reply.
please can anyone help provide answer to my question. Thanks

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
I just got my COPR!!!!!!! :)
AOR- June 24th, 2020
CEC inland
Biometrics given- 14th Oct, 2020
Hello, Congratulations on getting COPR.

Just wondering, are there any travel conditions stated on COPR? I might have to go to India in January, therefore, just want to know if there is any restrictions to it. Please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: Angel1113