+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Dear All,
We are June 2018 AOR.
We were asked to send Police verification and medicals in April 2020. We have submitted the same and are waiting for further instructions.

Me and a friend have got our recent gcms notes that says that our file is approved instead review required earlier.

Can any body guide us on when can we expect our PPR. We have not got any confirmation of submission of Medicals and PCC from the visa office. Currently the VFS office in India is shut

Also we heard a immigration lawyer (Mark Holthe) say on his youtube channel that if your file is stuck beyond a year you can file a mandate application through the court in Canada which will compel the immigration office to take decision on our application. Is this correct?

Is it worth spending this money?

Our applications are now delayed by 2 years 2 months. We are disheartened by this process delay.

Would love to hear from @cansha @sid1987 @Prashant86_2000 @chiragjoshi

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can any body guide us on when can we expect our PPR.
It would be very difficult to guess. Things have been slow because of Covid but that probably doesn't apply to your case because your file is delayed even if Covid is taken out of picture.

Also we heard a immigration lawyer (Mark Holthe) say on his youtube channel that if your file is stuck beyond a year you can file a mandate application through the court in Canada which will compel the immigration office to take decision on our application. Is this correct?
It's correct.

I don't know much about this personally so can't comment.

Akira2018

Jan 15, 2019
Dear All,
We are June 2018 AOR.
We were asked to send Police verification and medicals in April 2020. We have submitted the same and are waiting for further instructions.

Me and a friend have got our recent gcms notes that says that our file is approved instead review required earlier.

Can any body guide us on when can we expect our PPR. We have not got any confirmation of submission of Medicals and PCC from the visa office. Currently the VFS office in India is shut

Our applications are now delayed by 2 years 2 months. We are disheartened by this process delay.

Dear All,
We are June 2018 AOR.

Hi! May I ask when they request for a police clearance is it the same day that they requested for remedical? and if they request the police clearance first after you submitted it how many weeks ircc request for remed? Thank u

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Just would like to put forward my case, no additional docs asked from me. No movement or anything. If this 1 year delay application thing is correct, can someone share any light on it?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Dear All,
We are June 2018 AOR.

Can you share the link to this video

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can you share the link to this video
I am the one who told Abhinav about the delay in application and how can we overcome such a situation. There are a lot of videos on Youtube that Mark Holthe has uploaded on his youtube channel. Please type "Canadian Immigration Institute" and search for the videos in the month of May, June and July. In one of the video, I heard him talking about such a situation wherein a delay in the file cannot be reasoned.

Reactions: rohanid6

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi - anyone waiting for PPR after re-med request?