AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Buddy I'm not arguing over that they might have more important things to do than clearing applications from last year for so many people. Nor am i talking about IRCC coz my work is stuck. Many of my friends are working in Canada and they might have to leave the country and their jobs coz of the delay. Its not about one person.
So I would agree on the more important stuff for them, but the least they could do is inform everyone officially and change the timelines from 6 months to one year. And anyways, there is always a scope for improvement in any office, no matter how "perfect" a system is.
hmmm... i have seen that too... Bridge permits are one option... but yes.. they should officially put but as per system avg timliness is now 8-10 months

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Another fruitless day is over..
Elongated wait still continues..
I wonder if cic is ever going to work on RR files..
The most amazing thing is that people from March-April Aor are still waiting for some movement in their application but some Nov-Dec are getting Pprs..
For God sake,cant cic hold fresh applications till 6 months timeline and clear the backlog..
Atleast people in queue would get some justice..

afkhan

Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys need a bit of help..

I amm from June Applications..received my 2nd set of notes yesterday..

Eligibility: met
Security:
Hirv:
Criminality : in progress
Medical : passed

I dont know what to do next?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Thank you so much. Surely I will do. Just let me recover from this fever thing. I am extrimely happy that people like you do this for others without any return expectation. Thank you!
get well soon... do you have mode of transpiration here... like rental car or something...

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi guys need a bit of help..

I amm from June Applications..received my 2nd set of notes yesterday..

Eligibility: met
Security:
Hirv:
Criminality : in progress
Medical : passed

I dont know what to do next?
wait and wtahchh

Reactions: leka

wiji

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys. I've been a lurker here on this useful forum for the past couple of months.

AOR: June 14, 2018
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved (on November 23, 2018 as per GCSM January notes).

Primary Office:
Montreal
Category: SW1-FED

Document: COPR/CRP
Created Date: 2018/11/23
Valid To: 2019/06/21
Print Queue: PQ-DOC-****-*

Still no PPR, COPR or whatever it is called.

I've raised a number of CSEs.

One of the earlier CSE responses said: "We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. Furthermore, we can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

The most recent CSE response (yesterday) said: "We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process."

Is there anything else that I can or should be doing? I have tried calling but have not been able to speak to an agent.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you so much guys for all these wonderful messages. The amount of joy and happiness that I received though your comments is way more than the ppr itself.

I wish you a speedy ppr, and a smooth landing for all of you. You are the best and you deserve the best.

Your friend,
Mr Nobody (promoted to Somebody by @cansha @tobs @gau55555 :D)

Woohooooo!! Congratulations!!!
Wow! Congrats.
You're one lucky man, Mr. Somebody.
Congrats man.. Feel like last Monday we were still 2 bad-luck soldiers in the mud, and suddenly your life is all rainbow and unicorns!!

Truly happy for you to get over this chapter, at least other good people are getting what they're due!
Congratulations,!
Congratulations!!!
Hey congratulations dude!!! I had wished few hour but it got stretched to few day... But @Mr_nobody its noproblem cause all's well that ends well...
Congratulations again buddy!
Congratulations! June 23 AOR inland, still waiting on GCMS and ppr but I have faith in our saviour Mathew.
Congratulations! The pace of receiving good news has increased in this topic extensively:)
Yessss!!!! Congrats!! So were you actually under SS or not?
Many congratulations to you . Now you are somebody to them !! No Nobody anymore !!

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi guys. I've been a lurker here on this useful forum for the past couple of months.

AOR: June 14, 2018
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved (on November 23, 2018 as per GCSM January notes).

Primary Office:
Montreal
Category: SW1-FED

Document: COPR/CRP
Created Date: 2018/11/23
Valid To: 2019/06/21
Print Queue: PQ-DOC-****-*

Still no PPR, COPR or whatever it is called.

I've raised a number of CSEs.

One of the earlier CSE responses said: "We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. Furthermore, we can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

The most recent CSE response (yesterday) said: "We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process."

Is there anything else that I can or should be doing? I have tried calling but have not been able to speak to an agent.
have you tried to call? instead of raising CSE's...? or email Montreal office directly

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Congrats for landing. hope you get well soon
We have landed about 18 hours ago after 27 hours long journey. Food was rubbish in airplane so couldn't eat properly. Flight was delayed by half an hour. Anyway immgration formalities in Toronto were very smooth and completed everything within few minutes. No queue and no hassle. We got all our laggage without any problem. We brought lots of food items. Had a connecting flight to Ottawa which was also delayed so we barely made it. Unfortunately I got fever and now feeling very sick! Temperature outside is -4 to -10 and snow have covered whole city. Hopefully within a week I will be settled down properly. We are currently living in our Aunt's house and she is taking care of us excellently.

As I read many times in this forum that officers in Airport will say "welcome to Canada" but no officer actually said this to me. First time I heared this greetings from the lady Uber driver who was very excited after knowing she is the first Canadian born person we have met outside Airport.

I am very greatful to this forum. Without this forum I wouldn't have made to this far. Wishing everyone good luck!

Reactions: ishq74