+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

raj1306

Aug 14, 2018
June 12, 2018 - AOR
June 28, 2018 - Medical Passed
June 29, 2018 - IP2 (Back ground check is in progress)
August 03, 2018 - Change in wording in offer letter requested (Depends on the letter, they may accept/refuse)
August 11, 2018 - Reference letter submitted (instead of offer letter wording change)

August 20, 2018 - Called IRCC agent to check the status. Agent said "I have passed the eligibility and back ground check is started". Am not sure if the reference letter submitted last week is accepted or not and they said they are not sure if the concerned person reviewed my reference letter since it has been a week since I submitted.

If my eligibility is passed (although not updated in my CIC account), can I safely assume that my reference letter is accepted? Is there a way to confirm this or to get the status of my application since it has been 70 days passed since I submitted my application?
Hi John,
My AOR is same yours but mine is still in IP1 back ground check hasn't started yet. May I know the number you called the IRCC agent? I would also like check what's going on with my application.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi John,
My AOR is same yours but mine is still in IP1 back ground check hasn't started yet. May I know the number you called the IRCC agent? I would also like check what's going on with my application.
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Hi,

No, I keep checking my account every now and then, so the BGC column changed from 'Your application is in process....... to we are processing your BGC'
Hi Tanuj,

Did you get any update on your profile or you recieved an email, which tells you that you are in IP2 on August 17th?

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Am not sure if eligibility is passed after I submitted my reference letter (Last week). The expectation from me was to provide a change of wording in offer of employment and it was clearly mentioned that if I couldn't suffice their ask they could refuse my application. However I couldn't provide whatever they ask because of my employer norms. Hence submitted my reference letter from my superior and I was not sure if they have changed my eligibility as passed after reviewing this. And please note that in my CIC account, it was still mentioned as
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

I am really concerned if everything is okay or is there a way to confirm this? Please share your thoughts!
On your CIC account it will remain like that until your passport stamp(COPR).

Powpowpuppy

Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys quick question, when I applied I was unemployed. I am currently working at a company, do I have to notify them that I am currently Working? I just started this job after I filed my application

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
When we provide a signed consent form for GCMS notes, do all future mail communications go to this authorized person or only the GCMS notes?
Also, does it become possible for sites like gcmsbuddy or getgcms to access all details related to our Express entry profile? If so, why do so many of us apply despite the data security issue? And how serious can this be?

PS: I have already applied and these are afterthougts triggered by similar questions from another applicant.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
When we provide a signed consent form for GCMS notes, do all future mail communications go to this authorized person or only the GCMS notes?
Also, does it become possible for sites like gcmsbuddy or getgcms to access all details related to our Express entry profile? If so, why do so many of us apply despite the data security issue? And how serious can this be?

PS: I have already applied and these are afterthougts triggered by similar questions from another applicant.
Regarding consent it is only for gcms notes and not other correspondence.

Rest of your concerns are valid. That's why it is recommended that you do your research when you order from third party sites.

Best is to get from within Canada but only a resident can get for you. So that person has to be known and trustworthy.

Reactions: sunil238

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

It's a one time only consent form. It's literally written on the form

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Regarding consent it is only for gcms notes and not other correspondence.

Rest of your concerns are valid. That's why it is recommended that you do your research when you order from third party sites.

Best is to get from within Canada but only a resident can get for you. So that person has to be known and trustworthy.
Thanks for the response..
However, since I have already ordered thru gcmsbuddy.. there is nothing I can do now.. can only hope that my data is not misused..
You have hear or read any reviews about hcmsbuddy??

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yes it is..
But still wanted to ask as discussion with another applicant created some doubts in mind..
Anyways.. thanks for the response.. :)
Is swear thos pr applications are messing with people's minds :p relax

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
However, since I have already ordered thru gcmsbuddy.. there is nothing I can do now.. can only hope that my data is not misused..
I would not recommend one of the two available as it is taken as bias, so would refrain from doing so. But if you do your research I am sure will be able to come to a conclusion.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
They are good no worries

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
My AOR was on 16th June.
And received a request letter to do the biometrics on 28th June. The same day my medical status showed as passed.
That's strange. I had the impression that Biometric was meant for people who submitted from July 31st.