10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
unfortunately, yes :(
atleast until 5 pm
Ouch!
Work always comes in the way of romance....
Such a let down.
I could already picture a name tag that read "I'm the waterloo engineer waiting for Ms. Tobs" and in your hands is the bouquet of flowers, balloon and chocolates and then I'll slow walk and high five & hug you....
And .... the end!

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Guys S15 mentioned in the corner on two pages. Am I under SS ?
Depends on what info is being redacted. What pages / info is removed? What are your first 5 activities? Or at least what activity is the first one that mentions security (if any)? What does it say on your assessments?

Reactions: tobs

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Ouch!
Work always comes in the way of romance....
Such a let down.
I could already picture a name tag that read "I'm the waterloo engineer waiting for Ms. Tobs" and in your hands is the bouquet of flowers, balloon and chocolates and then I'll slow walk and high five & hug you....
And .... the end!
Haha awww. are you landing at pearson?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hey guys,

I’ve officially given up now. Will only return to this forum in case application is accepted/rejected. This entire experience is taking lot of toll mentally, made all my plans go down the drain. Hope everyone receives good news soon.

Special mention to @tobs and others for the prompt reply and support.

Ciao !

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
no more free notes? When I check out the note, it jumped to a payment site for 5 dollars. I remember that if user is in canada this service is free, right?

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Just got my new notes from IRCC.

As expected mostly nothing interesting compared to the last one as my file is still with CBSA. (Rumor has it one of the tables in CBSA has uneven legs, so my paper files were used to level it off, and they can't progress without accessing my paper files, it is really quite a dilemma).

One thing tho, is that I finally get to know what happened on Jan 8, a date the CSC agent mentioned in his response that "something" was done. Turned out someone from my local MP office made a call to ask for updates for my files, the lady that used to ask for me haven't replied to my email sent on mid-December, so I just assumed they don't bother with me anymore. Good to know they still kind of care I guess..