Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs did you get back your passport? When does the online status change? My passport is now at the IRCC office for processing according to the online status.
Once your visa is issued, your status will change to Approved.
Mine hasn't changed yet and I probably won't get my paspsort back for the next 14 days at least.
Ps: is it your background check status on yhe profile that's showing "at the IRCC office for processing"?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
She suggested her to be in India till delivery and asked her to travel post the delivery. She had undergone IVF treatment for pregnancy. But not sure whether doctor advised not to travel just because of the word IVF..!!
If you want to add the baby now then you can't land yet until the baby is born and COPR issued for the baby. You'll have to add the child as a dependent. If you land now then you can't get a PR for the baby unless you sponsor him/her later.
If you inform CIC now (which you have to do if your wife plans to give birth in India) they'll ask you to wait till your wife delivers and then add the baby to your application. So a COPR can be issued for the entire family like @cansha said.
You're looking at least 7 months before a new COPR is issued for you all.

On the other hand you can get a second opinion and if your wife is certified healthy you both travel together before June.

Reactions: arun_kumar543

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Once your visa is issued, your status will change to Approved.
Mine hasn't changed yet and I probably won't get my paspsort back for the next 14 days at least.
Ps: is it your background check status on yhe profile that's showing "at the IRCC office for processing"?
No- the online tracking provided by VFS

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No- the online tracking provided by VFS
Okay. Vfs tracking is different. Mine shows the same thay my passport is being processed at Accra.
But yiur CIC profile will change to Approved as soon as your pasport is stamped.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Great Job, Sir!

You deserve a job at CIC. :)

Can you mark my name as IP2 on 25th Oct and security not started

@gau55555 the sections in my hand really are exhausted, now. I thought it was a handful of us, however my hands are full now. :p
See... I told you... And this is only the data for Canvisa forum members pertaining to June AORs (myimmi has some more)... July and Aug (who also are the victim of same plague) arent included yet...:).. Its pointing towards a Syndicate ;);)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Let’s all follow @mathansri ’s advice and send the same CSE on Monday. If nothing else, it will be a show of strength - the fact that all of us know what is going on with each other’s applications should be a good wake up call for them. Cuz then it’s no longer true that 80% of applications are processed in 6 months. Just look at @macaly7 ’s list and it gives the lie to their assertion...
I had said the same thing, but some people said it will not be fruitful and no use of doing such things... Guess we have turn around.... Hail to the 14th Jan CSE day.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Guys,
Need a suggestion. As said earlier, me and my 4 months pregnant wife have planned to travel to Toronto by end of this month. But yesterday, when we Consulted our doctor, she suggested us not to travel. So we are in a confused state now.
My expiry date of COPR is June and our due date for baby is also June. Can someone suggest me what I suppose to do now to add new dependent and extend our travel date, in case if we are not traveling now.
Also want to know whether our eligibility will be reassessed in case we add our dependent in our application by June. Why I am asking because, we have shown our LMIA to avail 50 points which is also expiring on June. If our eligibility is getting reassessed, then I will be losing that 50 points which in turn I will lose my PR.
Any suggestions other than extending my LMIA, as my company said they can't extend it..
Consult a different Doctor Arun. Assuming you are in India, you know how doctors sometimes dont want to let you 'go'. If all the docs say the same thing, then you can do a soft landing and furthur move with the process.. Or you can fill the change in circumstances...

Reactions: arun_kumar543

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
I have emailed on the 9th Jan but haven't yet received a reply, maybe we should get this week. Kindly let me know when you receive one.
Definitely!

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Daily repost:

June applicants waiting on PPR :

@Micky345
@Nishika22 Security not started (Criminality passed 26Oct18)
@DanFariasM
@macaly7 Approved Oct 18
@venkatesh87
@richa1987 Criminality Passed on Oct 26, Security not started
@Onion mim
@Rubicorn@ Security not started
@bammy007
@arash2002
@Prashant86_2000 IP2 on 25th Oct and security not started
@ts270890
@Harmanhira87
@NASARIS Eligibility is still being reviewed
@rdimmi Eligibility RR since July
@Tazzo Security not started
@Singhne
@Ronja5200 Criminality passed Oct 23
@Gurpreet1112 Queue for review by an officer
@nawalh22
@mathansri
@amisanghavi
@Hanna1 File Approved Jan 3
@SACHINARDE
@ChiragShetty20 Security not started
@vickymalhotra Security not started
@pt.malik Security in progress
@Y@$h
@wellkh
@linda85
@lavanya31 Security not started
@B.B.
@diya20111 Criminality in process
@mohit_79 Eligibility RR
@ripudamansodhi
@meenal31 RR for my sibling document, security not started yet
@kanu Security not started (Criminality passed 24 Oct)

Total: 37

Just reply or tag me and say add me / remove me and I’ll update the list.
If you'd like your current status/any details included reply inline next to your name.
Addme: Background Check in progress