Question step 71. Get the finger prints done.
2. Commissionaires or the place you get finger printed will send it to RCMP directly.You wont get the results of FP from RCMP.
3. You will get a copy of the finger prints with the all the details from Commissionaires
4. RCMP will do the necessary work and send a letter to the office that requested the finger prints in a couple of days.
5. Email RCMP after a week to get the status of the request.
6. After RCMP responds, send a copy of the finger prints, email response from RCMP and the first letter from IRCC office that requested the finger prints.
7. Send Step 6 to the address mentioned in the initial letter from IRCC
It will take 2 -3 days for RCMP to process. Check my earlier post if you have more questions.
Which initial letter you r referring to. AOR ??