+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2013 Applications

honeysingh

Hero Member
Feb 20, 2013
629
31
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boyzone said:
Congratulations honeysingh :)

You could get your PPR by tonite or tomorrow. What are your timelines?
Application Revd june 17
AOR august 07
Inprocess Feb 07
Medicals Received March 07
Decesion Made Yesterday........

The above dates make me feel that "7" might be my luck number.........LOL
 

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
168
2
honeysingh said:
Application Revd june 17
AOR august 07
Inprocess Feb 07
Medicals Received March 07
Decesion Made Yesterday........

The above dates make me feel that "7" might be my luck number.........LOL
Which date you did your medicals and also RPRF\biodata date when you received it?
 

Vikram_saxena

Full Member
Jul 3, 2013
35
0
Just Xpress posted passport to CPC ottawa..!!
I hope all goes smooth from here..!!
My friends who got PR last year said untill we get pasport back with COPR, nothing is confirmed with cic.
Is there any one who got PPR and then got rejected?
 

Cruiser55

Hero Member
Apr 18, 2013
441
4
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
19.02.2014
Med's Done....
28.02.2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
10.04.2014
VISA ISSUED...
14.04.2014
LANDED..........
17.04.2014
honeysingh said:
Application Revd june 17
AOR august 07
Inprocess Feb 07
Medicals Received March 07
Decesion Made Yesterday........

The above dates make me feel that "7" might be my luck number.........LOL
Congrats Honey!
 

kathirk

Full Member
Mar 3, 2014
39
2
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
7245
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC-February 5th
Nomination.....
August 10 2013- PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
PNP (October18 2013)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Vikram_saxena said:
Just Xpress posted passport to CPC ottawa..!!
I hope all goes smooth from here..!!
My friends who got PR last year said untill we get pasport back with COPR, nothing is confirmed with cic.
Is there any one who got PPR and then got rejected?
:eek: Well I guess your friend is a Permanent resident anyway?So you answer the question.Is your passport about to expire if not partaaay.
Feel free to stick around after you get your visa stamped then you can ask if they will arrest you at the border when you are doing your landing.
When you get your PR card.You can ask if your PR can be seized before you get a job :).
All is well, Congrats my dear.
 

honey_ca

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
81
19
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me on how to check my Ecas. Please send the link.

Here's my timeline.

Medical received: February 6
Medical done: Feb 21, dependents Feb 25
Medical report sent: Feb 28 & Mar 6 for dependents
Bio data/RPRF: Feb 12
PPR: waiting...

Thank you so much.


PS. To all who got their PPR's congrats and good luck to all been waiting. :)
 

SkorpionKing23

Full Member
Nov 6, 2012
40
1
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Med's Request
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
honey_ca said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me on how to check my Ecas. Please send the link.

Here's my timeline.

Medical received: February 6
Medical done: Feb 21, dependents Feb 25
Medical report sent: Feb 28 & Mar 6 for dependents
Bio data/RPRF: Feb 12
PPR: waiting...

Thank you so much.


PS. To all who got their PPR's congrats and good luck to all been waiting. :)
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
 

honeysingh

Hero Member
Feb 20, 2013
629
31
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boyzone said:
Which date you did your medicals and also RPRF\biodata date when you received it?
Medicals done on 20th feb
I havent received RFRF as I have paid it along with my application fees
490+540
 

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
150
28
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
Amit Malik said:
Long wait is over ....got my mr request and also RPRf ...
Congrates ..
 

falcon777

Full Member
Feb 14, 2014
35
0
Hello.Could you help me please I want to know if my medical examination is sent to the government but my e-medical doctor says nothing about it and asks me to wait. Is there any pther solution?Thank you
 

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
168
2
Good news to share!
Finally got to see our Passports with Visa stamped on it and CPR included. I am thinking of landing this week.

Hope everyone gets their PPR soon.

Cheers!
 

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
7,506
351
Boyzone said:
Good news to share!
Finally got to see our Passports with Visa stamped on it and CPR included. I am thinking of landing this week.

Hope everyone gets their PPR soon.

Cheers!

Congratulations!! :) Good luck with the landing.