+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Gigaboating

Feb 23, 2021
Hi. There is a message on the CIC homepage about a backlog of medicals to be reviewed so you might be in for a little wait.
Yeah I've seen that, just wondering if anyone else was still waiting this long. There was a small mixup at my clinic's office with the information on my e-medical, they corrected it, but I'm worried it wasn't processed right because of that clerical error.

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Hello Guys
My representative got the AOR 1 email

Timeline
Outland Sponsorship
PA: India
Received: 25-08-2020
Temp. File No.: 25-10-2020
AOR1: 18-02-2021

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Also, I got to know this today from IRCC that those who have a paid representative on file will not be getting any correspondence.
NO AOR, SA , BIOMETRIC etc.
So, guys stay in touch with your representative bcz they not take initiative to inform you until biometrics request received that too they don't bother to inform you on the same day.
That's my personal experience and whatever I read through different forums.
Hope this information helps someone.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
The Whole IRCC process is so broken and messed up! Really frustrating that they have absolutely no control over the sequence in which files are processed! Our application was received on July 23, 2020 and at this point we only have temporary file number. No AOR. Every time I call IRCC, they say it is in prospective stage and waiting for an officer to pick up the file and start processing. How is it fare that people who applied at a later time have proceeded further with their application while applicants like us are still waiting for AOR? The IRCC help center is so useless that they can't provide much information that what you already know! I wonder the point of having customer service when they have no visibility on the application. Instead they could hire more people and use the resources to clear the backlog! The Minister of Immigration is such useless! The whole caption of IRCC "Reuniting Families is a Priority" is a blunt lie and a joke on applicant like us! It is such frustrating and the worst part is IRCC is such a department where you can reach them nor question them! Zero Accountability!

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just received an email for biometrics and was asked to pay the fee (just did). Now I have to wait for a "letter" to arrive in order to tell me to go get my biometrics done... Is this letter sent via mail or online? I live in Korea and worry that it may get lost in the mail. Does anyone know if it will be sent online if you live outside of Canada?

Thanks!!